|Ⅰ||This article along with all titles and tags are the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, you must add an explicit footnote along with the URL to this article!|
|Ⅱ||Any manual or automated whole-website collecting/crawling behaviors are strictly prohibited.|
|Ⅲ||Any resources shared on AppNee are limited to personal study and research only, any form of commercial behaviors are strictly prohibited. Otherwise, you may receive a variety of copyright complaints and have to deal with them by yourself.|
|Ⅳ||Before using (especially downloading) any resources shared by AppNee, please first go to read our F.A.Q. page more or less. Otherwise, please bear all the consequences by yourself.|
|This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.|
Planet Centauri is a pixel-style sandbox based indie adventure RPG game with very high degree of freedom. The game content is roughly the same as Terraria and Starbound, but its global style of graphics is more downy.
In game, players can customize the magic skills, and you can even catch the monsters and become partners with them. In particular, in addition to supporting multi-player gaming, Planet Centauri also allows to expand the game with homebrew MOD, which means that players can make any wanted game content by themselves.
// Key Features //
- Colorblind filters
- Each Monster, Weapon and armor is unique!
- Dynamic gameplay & movement
- Craft your own magic spells!
- Multiplayer! 2,4,8,16 players and more !
- Catch them all! Capture and tame monsters
- 100,000 ++ physical combinaisons and more than 500 clothes
- 2 play modes, Scenario and Sandbox and 3 difficulties mode
- Achievements system are real impact in the game
- Weather system
- Quests system
- Agriculture and Cooking system
- Fishing system
- Create your weapons and armors
- Create a village and give a job to the people
- Create an advanced network system!
- Set the behavior of the NPC and Robots
- God Saucer – A lot of mini games and challenges
- Mods, Mods everywhere – use many editors to create your own dungeons, biomes, monsters etc…
// Official Demo Video //
// System Requirements //
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Packages
- DirectX End-User Runtimes (June 2010)
// Edition Statement //
AppNee provides the Planet Centauri multilingual portable full registered versions for Windows.
// How to play //
for Older Versions only:
- Download and install Steam client
- Run Steam (it will need a lot of time to download and install update packages at its first run), register a free account or login
- Click “Add A GAME…/Add a Non-Stream Game…“, then browse and add the “PlanetCentauri.exe”, “Planet Centauri Azerty.exe” or “Planet Centauri Qwerty.exe” to play
*** This is only for v0.2.4.3 or early versions. From v0.3.2, just run the PlanetCentauri.exe to play (do make sure you have installed the Visual C++ 2010 runtime libraries).
// Download URLs //
|If some download link is missing, and you do need it, just please send an email (along with post link and missing link) to remind us to reupload the missing file for you. And, give us some time to respond.|
|If there is a password for an archive, it should be "appnee.com".|
|Most of the reserved downloads (including the 32-bit version) can be requested to reupload via email.|