|This article is the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, please make a footnote with our article link!|
Above all things, you have to know what port forwarding/port mapping is. Port forwarding refers to the mechanism of packets forwarding. Its essence is firewall's configuration strategy. But its function mainly focuses on packets forwarding, in order to achieve the purpose of operating specific packages (IP address parsing and filtering based on destination port number). As a consequence, it is generally taken out as an independent concept.
The role of Port Forward Network Utilities is to make the port forwarding process automated and simplified. Its built-in toolkit can help you easily and efficiently fulfil all kinds of port forwarding tasks, primarily involve 3 aspects: diagnose, troubleshoot, and fix port forwarding issues. Of which, the effect of PFConfig is to open ports automatically when we need to do this; on the contrary, when we don't, it closes them automatically.
In short, with Port Forward Network Utilities in hand, we don't have to manually configure the router any more. Instead, all what you need to do becomes several mouse clicks.
// Key Features //
- Handles Multiple Routers
- Automatically finds your router
- Finds your external IP address
- Determines if you are double routered
- Makes logging in to your router easy
- Lists all IP addresses on your computer
- Quickly switch between static and dynamic IP address
- Remembers IP configuration settings for multiple locations
- Automatically detect DNS servers
- 100% guaranteed port checker
- Tests both TCP and UDP
- Automatically Configures Port Forwards in Your Router
- Optimizes Space in Router
- Makes Downloads Faster
- Increases Security by closing ports when not in use
- Configures Router's Firewall
- Fully Manages Router's Forwarding List
- Configures Access For Web Cameras
- Works With Xbox One and 360
- Works With PS3 and PS4
// System Requirements //
- Microsoft .NET Framework v3.5+
// Edition Statement //
AppNee provides the Port Forward Network Utilities multilingual portable full registered versions for Windows 32-bit & 64-bit.
// Related Links //
// Download URLs //
|If some download link is missing, and you do need it, just please send an email (along with post link and missing link) to remind us to reupload the missing file for you. And, give us to some more time to respond.|
|If there is a password for an archive, it should be "appnee.com".|