|This article is the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, please make a footnote with our article link!|
Prezi is a famous and popular cross-platform (Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad, Web, etc.) presentation solution from Hungary. It can create and edit PPT file with animation, zooming and more interaction effects in the form of storyboard, and is considered to be one more creative, engaging, persuasive, and effective alternative of Microsoft PowerPoint - getting rid of the latter's limitations on the expression of ideas.
Prezi (Prezi Desktop, Prezi Next) is originally a complete online presentation editor. After rising to fame at a TED conference, it got investment and evolved into a visual presentation creating & editing tool based on the cloud computing. Then it started to allow users to create more wonderful "visually rich presentations", rather than the traditional, outdated PowerPoint slideshows (the essence is some continuously played static images).
In Prezi, the content of presentations, according to the need, can be moved horizontally or zoomed in/out in a seamless way, in order to display the complete picture or local details of a presentation; and users can choose to use the ready-made templates and themes, or create their own ones from scratch. In addition, unlike Microsoft PowerPoint, Prezi is able to embed any content you want to show, including a variety of materials such like picture, audio, video, PDF document, and more. Therefore, the presentations created with Prezi are much more attractive to the audience due to its better visual appreciation. Also, the generated presentations can be both used offline and uploaded to the Prezi server or embedded webpage for collaborative editing or online browsing.
// Key Features //
- Unlimited presentations
- Privacy control
- Revocable share links
- Offline access
- Portable presentations
- Presenter view
- Export to PDF
- Video upload storage
- Prezi Analytics
// Official Demo Video //
// System Requirements //
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5+
- Internet connection required
// Edition Statement //
AppNee provides the Prezi Classic/Next multilingual full installers and unlocked files for Windows 32-bit and 64-bit.
// Installation Notes //
for Prezi Classic:
- First of all, Create your free Basic account on Prezi official site (or try to use this one instead)
- Download and install Prezi, and exit program
- Overwrite the following unlocked files:
- 'PreziNext.Windows.Core.dll' to "C:\Users\[your user name]\AppData\Local\PreziPitch_x64\app-1.6.1\"
- 'Update.exe' to "C:\Users\[your user name]\AppData\Local\PreziPitch\"
- Run program, and log in with the account
- Done, enjoy!
*** The unlocked files will remove expiration date and prolong it to the year of 9999.
for Prezi Next:
- Download and install Prezi Next, then exit program
- Copy the unlocked file (PreziNext.Windows.Core.dll) to the following path and overwrite:
- Win 32-bit: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\PreziPitch\app-1.6.2
- Win 64-bit: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\PreziPitch_x64\app-1.6.2
- Create your free Basic account on Prezi official site (or try to use this one instead)
- Login program, and exit once when it's updating by clicking 'Quit anyway'
*** Just ignore the crash error when Prezi is closed, there is no problem
*** Don't allow program to update. To do this, you can also try to use your firewall to block it from updating itself. If anyway the program updates successfully, your license will be expired. In this case, do not worry, just enter "C:\Users\[your user name]\AppData\Local\PreziPitch_x64", and delete the entire folder with name like "app-1.x.x", only keep the "app-1.6.2" folder. Then it will say "Prezi Next 1.6.2 is the latest version available" all the time, even when you click "Check for updates" in "Settings"
// Related Links //
// Download URLs //
|Basic License (Valid until: December 31, 9999)||v6.16.1||32-bit | 64-bit||329 MB | 338 MB|
|Basic License (Valid until: December 31, 9999)||v1.6.2||32-bit | 64-bit||186 MB | 195 MB|
|If some download link is missing, and you do need it, just please send an email (along with post link and missing link) to remind us to reupload the missing file for you. And, give us to some more time to respond.|
|If there is a password for an archive, it should be "appnee.com".|