|This article is the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, please make a footnote with our article link!|
Proteus (AKA: Proteus Design Suite) is a well-known EDA (Electronic Design Automation) simulation software, developed by Labcenter Electronics from United Kingdom. Furthermore, it is also the only one design platform integrating circuit simulation software, PCB design software, and virtual model simulation software in one place. That means it can help users truly implement a complete design from concept to product.
As a full-featured universal SCM (Single Chip Microcomputer, namely: microcontroller, or MCU = microcontroller unit) simulation software, for processor models, Proteus supports 8051, HC11, PIC10/12/16/18/24/30/DsPIC33, AVR, ARM, 8086, MSP430, Cortex, DSP series of processors, and more. In the aspect of compiling, it supports multiple compilers like IAR, Keil, and MATLAB. Put in a different way, Proteus sets up a self-contained electronic design development environment for you. This includes the implementation of programming directly on virtual prototypes based on schematic diagrams, source-level of real-time debugging, interactive simulation of single chip microcomputer and peripheral circuits, devices co-simulation, automatic or manual wiring for PCB, switch to the PCB design with one click, and so on.
Proteus has received much favor and praise from numerous SCM enthusiasts, teachers who are engaged in the microcomputer technology teaching, and scientific or technical workers who are dedicated to SCM application development. In fact, it has been widely regarded as a must-have effective tool that is mainly used in the development, simulation, design, emulation, and so on, of single-chip circuits.
// Official Demo Video //
// Edition Statement //
AppNee provides the Proteus Professional Edition full installer (pre-activated), database installer, license key files and unlock patch for Windows 32-bit & 64-bit.
- Proteus VSM
- PCB Design Level 3
- LED/LCD Displays
- Universal Keypad
- Virtual Terminal
- Virtual Oscilloscope
- Virtual Logic Analizer
- AVR 2
- Processor Bundle
// Installation Notes //
- Download and install 'Proteus 8.4 SP0 Pro-Demo Setup.exe'
- Select 'Use a locally installed license key', click 'Next' twice
- Click 'Browse For Key File', open the 'Grassington North Yorkshire.lxk' license key file, then click 'Install' -> 'Close'
- Click 'Next', then select 'Custom' and finish installation
- Run the unlock patch, locate your Proteus 8 Professional's installation folder, and click 'Update'
- Enter the installation folder, such as "C:\Program Files (x86)\Labcenter Electronics\Proteus 8 Professional", right click 'LIBRARY' folder -> 'Properties', uncheck the 'Read-only' option and click 'OK'
- Install 'Proteus_8.6_SP2_Pro.exe' to the same folder
- All done, enjoy!
// Related Links //
- Proteus Official Tutorials (PDF | Video)
- Arduino Robot Turtle Simulation (PDF)
- Schematic and Layout Libraries (PDF)
- Proteus VSM USB Drivers download
- Proteus SparKey Hardware Dongle Drivers download
// Download URLs //
|Professional Edition||v7.4 SP3||reserved||n/a|
|v8.6 SP2||504 MB|
|If some download link is missing, and you do need it, just please send an email (along with post link and missing link) to remind us to reupload the missing file for you. And, give us to some more time to respond.|
|If there is a password for an archive, it should be "appnee.com".|