|Ⅰ||This article along with all titles and tags are the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, you must add an explicit footnote along with the URL to this article!|
|Ⅱ||Any manual or automated whole-website collecting/crawling behaviors are strictly prohibited.|
|Ⅲ||Any resources shared on AppNee are limited to personal study and research only, any form of commercial behaviors are strictly prohibited. Otherwise, you may receive a variety of copyright complaints and have to deal with them by yourself.|
|Ⅳ||Before using (especially downloading) any resources shared by AppNee, please first go to read our F.A.Q. page more or less. Otherwise, please bear all the consequences by yourself.|
|This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.|
PTGui (short for Graphical User Interface for Panorama Tools, or Panorama Tools Graphical User Interface) is a very powerful panoramic photo stitching software for Windows and Mac. It was originally just a GUI front end based on the free and open-source Panorama Tools (AKA: PanoTools), which is the most well-known and multifunctional suite of programs and libraries originally created by a German physics & mathematics professor Helmut Dersch in the University of Applied Sciences Furtwangen.
Although Panorama Tools is still the most powerful and outstanding panorama image making tool available, it requires user to write scripts to work. PTGui implements image stitching by providing a concise, visual and very user-friendly user interface and efficient operation for Panorama Tools, so as to create high-quality panoramic images simply and quickly. Its workflow is so simple that it takes only three steps:
- Import a set of original photographs
- Run the automatic alignment to control points
- Generate and save the panoramic image file
As one of the most famous software in the field of panoramic photography production, PTGui has been well known for a long time, and has been highly praised by so many panorama enthusiasts and photographers around the world. After importing the photos, it will automatically stitch the scattered but related multiple photos into a large, seamless and complete picture in the way of “control point”, by automatically reading the lens parameters of the negative and identifying the pixel characteristics of the overlapping areas of images. Of course, users can also manually modify and add/remove control points to improve the accuracy of photo splicing operation.
In PTGui, from the input of original photos to the completion of panorama picture, the whole process roughly includes: input of original photos, parameters setting, collection and optimization of control points, stitching of panoramas, and output of panoramic picture. Compared with other panoramic software, PTGui can do very detailed control to photos, such as manual positioning, correction of deformation. With PTGui, you can directly and visually adjust horizontal, vertical and center point in the Panorama Editor, which is very convenient. In short, PTGui is able to handle almost any situation, even in some situations that other panorama software can’t stitch photos correctly, it can still give you a very satisfactory result.
There is no substitute of PTGui for professional photographers when it comes to creating panoramic landscapes. The final effect of panorama photographs produced with PTGui is nothing like those generated by a digital camera in terms of vision and vigour. Even the software The Panorama Factory is too far behind to catch up with it. Therefore, now you can use your digital camera or DSLR camera to take a bunch of photos of a landscape and then use PTGui for photo post-processing.
In brief, since you have known the design purpose of PTGui, the next time you meet a beautiful scenery and find that the camera can not put the whole scene captured perfectly, then you can shoot pictures from multiple suitable perspectives, and finally return to computer using PTGui to easily stitch them into a perfect, complete panorama.
// Key Features //
- Automatic stitching: create panoramas with just a few mouse clicks
- Manual mode: full control over the final result
- GPU accelerated stitching using OpenCL (on supported hardware only)
- Live preview: instantly see the effect of different settings, without the need to stitch first
- Multi row panoramas: images can be stacked both horizontally and vertically
- Many panoramic projections
- Stitch rotated and tilted images
- Create HUGE panoramas: stitch hundreds of images into multi gigapixel panoramas
- Support for jpeg, tiff and png source images
- Support for many camera RAW source images (through dcraw)
- Create panoramas in jpeg, tiff or Photoshop format
- Layered Photoshop output
- Support for 16 bit per channel images, for the best image quality
- Panorama editor: interactive adjustment of the panorama perspective
- 64 bit version
- Create templates with frequently used settings
- Batch stitcher: prepare your projects and send them to the batch stitcher for stitching when you are away from your computer
- Publish to Website: create a web page to display your panorama interactively using the bundled Flash/HTML5 viewer
- Included spherical panorama viewer for local viewing of equirectangular panoramas
- Batch Stitcher can generate control points and set up a panorama
- Batch Builder: scan folders for panoramic source images and automatically create projects based on a template
- Support for Batch Lists (save and load a list of jobs for the Batch Stitcher)
- Stitch and blend HDR source images into an HDR panorama
- Stitch and blend bracketed LDR source images into an HDR panorama
- Calculate camera response curve from bracketed LDR source images
- Built in tone mapper
- Support for OpenEXR (.exr) and HDR Radiance (.hdr) source images
- Blend Priority parameter (useful for blending the nadir image in a spherical panorama)
- Viewpoint correction
- Vignetting, exposure and white balance correction
- Global adjustment of exposure and white balance
- Exposure Fusion
- Configurable Project Settings: control the behavior of templates, custom default file names and more
// Official Demo Video //
// Universal License Keys //
|Version||Registration name||Registration key|
// Edition Statement //
AppNee provides the PTGui Pro Edition multilingual retail full installers and universal registration codes for Windows 32-bit and 64-bit, and Mac.
// Installation Notes //
- Download and install PTGui Pro
- Run program, and use the corresponding registration code above to activate program
*** Use a firewall to block the program from going online.
*** Disable update checks.
// Related Links //
- PTGui Official Video Tutorials
- PTGui Editions Comparison
- PTGui More Tutorials
- PTGui Gallery
- PTGui F.A.Q.
// Download URLs //
|Pro Edition||v10.0.11||34.3 MB|
|If some download link is missing, and you do need it, just please send an email (along with post link and missing link) to remind us to reupload the missing file for you. And, give us some time to respond.|
|If there is a password for an archive, it should be "appnee.com".|
|Most of the reserved downloads (including the 32-bit version) can be requested to reupload via email.|