|Ⅰ||This article along with all titles and tags are the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, you must add an explicit footnote along with the URL to this article!|
|Ⅱ||Any manual or automated whole-website collecting/crawling behaviors are strictly prohibited.|
|Ⅲ||Any resources shared on AppNee are limited to personal study and research only, any form of commercial behaviors are strictly prohibited. Otherwise, you may receive a variety of copyright complaints and have to deal with them by yourself.|
|Ⅳ||Before using (especially downloading) any resources shared by AppNee, please first go to read our F.A.Q. page more or less. Otherwise, please bear all the consequences by yourself.|
|This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.|
Rampage Knights is a Roguelike-RPG action game with emphasis on cooperation developed by Rake In Grass game studio. It is mainly inspired from two classic video games Golden Axe and The Binding of Isaac, and fuses the fast-paced design of beat ’em up games and adventure elements in dungeon crawler games.
Under the simple plot, Rampage Knights provides players with different game modes (single-player, multiplayer co-op, cross-platform connection, offline) and game vocations, a lot of characteristics of Roguelike RPG games (such as randomly generated worlds, role growth element, side-scrolling and full-screen eight-direction moving mechanism), as well as the game process that we are never tired of playing. So, it has a very high replay value.
BTW, although the appearance of Rampage Knights looks a bit childish (that’s comic style), yet its actual playing is pretty challenging and hardcore.
// Key Features //
- Singleplayer campaign or online co-op for two players.
- Melee combat inspired by games like Golden Axe.
- Randomly generated environment with rogue-like elements.
- A lot of loot with game changing properties to gear up.
- Hero evolving with new abilities and visually changing along the way.
- Gameplay split into short and easy to pick up campaigns (about an hour) with permadeath.
- Long term progress with new classes and features to unlock as you perform various heroic feats.
- Full controller support
// Official Demo Video //
// System Requirements //
- DirectX End-User Runtime Offline Setup (June 2010, DXSETUP)
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Packages
// Edition Statement //
AppNee provides the Rampage Knights portable full registered versions for Windows.
// Download URLs //
|If some download link is missing, and you do need it, just please send an email (along with post link and missing link) to remind us to reupload the missing file for you. And, give us some time to respond.|
|If there is a password for an archive, it should be "appnee.com".|
|Most of the reserved downloads (including the 32-bit version) can be requested to reupload via email.|