|This article is the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, please make a footnote with our article link!|
Recuva Professional is a deleted files recovery tool under Windows platform made by Piriform. It can be used to restore any format of files deleted by mistake from hard drive, USB flash drive, flash memory card (such as SD card, MMC, etc.).
Recuva Professional's operation is very simple, what you need to do is just to select a drive to be scanned and then start. On the other hand, its speed of searching the deleted files is extremely fast, really quick.
About the data recovery effect, the answer is as long as the data has not been overwritten, all files can be recovered directly no matter they were formatted or deleted. Besides, Recuva supports a variety of file systems, like FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, exFAT, etc.
// Key Features //
- Undelete files on your computer
- Recovery from damaged or formatted disks
- Recover deleted emails
- Recover deleted iPod music
- Restore unsaved Word documents
- Quick-Start Wizard
- Deep Scan
- Securely delete files you want to erase forever
- Portable allowed (run from a USB thumb drive)
- Simple Windows like interface with List and Tree view
- Easy to use filter for results based on file name/type
- Restores files from all kinds of removable media devices
- Full Windows OS support and many languages
- Fast and tiny
- Very easy to use
// Supported File System //
- NTFS + EFS
// Edition Statement //
Below you can get the Recuva Professional & Technician Editions multilingual (44 languages) portable full registered versions, Windows 32-bit & 64-bit in one package.
// Related Links //
- Recuva Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Recovering your files
- Using the Recuva Wizard
- Using Recuva's deep scan
// Download URLs //
|If some download link is missing, and you do need it, just please send an email (along with post link and missing link) to remind us to reupload the missing file for you. And, give us to some more time to respond.|
|If there is a password for an archive, it should be "appnee.com".|