|Ⅰ||This article along with all titles and tags are the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, you must add an explicit footnote along with the URL to this article!|
|Ⅱ||Any manual or automated whole-website collecting/crawling behaviors are strictly prohibited.|
|Ⅲ||Any resources shared on AppNee are limited to personal study and research only, any form of commercial behaviors are strictly prohibited. Otherwise, you may receive a variety of copyright complaints and have to deal with them by yourself.|
|Ⅳ||Before using (especially downloading) any resources shared by AppNee, please first go to read our F.A.Q. page more or less. Otherwise, please bear all the consequences by yourself.|
|This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.|
Steelray Project Analyzer is a full-featured and easy-to-use code analyzing and optimizing tool. It gives administrators the ability to evaluate schedules and resources of projects quickly and efficiently, and improves their quality and performance. It can be used to analyze schedules based on a wide range of parameters, including best project management practices and internal practices.
Steelray Project Analyzer has clean user interface, navigation function similar to Microsoft Outlook; employs hyperlinked text and tree view display; is equipped with all the reports needed to analyze the quality of a schedule; and supports Microsoft Project, Primavera P6, and UN/CEFACT XML. It allows user to create clear, actionable reports with just a few mouse clicks, and customize the generated reports for a better understanding. In addition, it has a built-in encyclopedia that can analyze your results in more depth and explain them in a simpler way.
In summary, Steelray Project Analyzer can be a good helper to administrators when evaluating and analyzing a project. It helps you easily understand and organize existing project files, quickly find any hidden problems in their project schedules or data (saving significant time when searching for them), clean up useless code, optimize inefficient code or eliminate bugs, so as to write more concise program files faster.
// Key Features //
- Analyzer is the only solution to use statistically validated measures.
- Analyzer offers the most comprehensive repository of best scheduling practices, gathered from a large community of project managers across diverse industries.
- Analyzer can tackle larger and more complex project schedules than any other solution (which is why some of our best customers are actual rocket scientists).
- Analyzer’s simple, frictionless interface makes it the easiest solution to use, resulting in shorter time-to-results and greater cost savings.
- Analyzer makes better schedulers with its built-in encyclopedia of schedule quality.
- Analyzer uncovers issues far beyond the DCMA 14-point assessment, so you’re more likely to pass an audit and you’ll save the headaches of schedule hold-ups and lost revenue.
- As the number one schedule quality tool, Analyzer is frequently a skill listed on schedule analyst job descriptions and resumes.
- Analyzer is a product made and supported by passionate, highly skilled US-based developers, dedicated to great service.
// Official Demo Video //
// Universal License Info //
- License Key:
- Email: [email protected]
// Edition Statement //
AppNee provides the Steelray Project Analyzer multilingual full installers and all versions universal license keys for Windows 32-bit & 64-bit.
// Installation Notes //
- Download and install the latest version of Steelray Project Analyzer from official site or AppNee
- Launch program, and use the universal license info above to register
// Related Links //
- Steelray Project Analyzer Online Manual
- Steelray Project Analyzer Video Tutorials
- Steelray Project Analyzer Criteria Formula Reference
- Steelray Project Analyzer F.A.Q.
// Download URLs //
|If some download link is missing, and you do need it, just please send an email (along with post link and missing link) to remind us to reupload the missing file for you. And, give us some time to respond.|
|If there is a password for an archive, it should be "appnee.com".|
|Most of the reserved downloads (including the 32-bit version) can be requested to reupload via email.|