|This article is the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, please make a footnote with our article link!|
Whenever some valuable idea or inspiration suddenly flashes through our minds, a memo becomes so important. While in this computing age, the traditional sticky notes also had checked onto computer desktop for a long time.
Stickies is a compact desktop memo/post-it freeware. It can remind you to remember any important things to do (such as work tasks, to-do lists, even a few trivial matters) when you work in front of computer. Stickies is small, but fully equipped. For plain-text notes, you are allowed to set various text styles; For notes with images, you can doodle on it and use fluorescence for labeling. In addition, each note also can be used as an alarm clock - when it comes to the specific time, Stickies keeps flashing and/or makes a sound alarm.
What is more, if your colleagues or friends have installed Stickies too, then you can sync your electronic notes through the way of E-mail or IP address! At last, Stickies makes sure you do not have to worry about too many and too messy notes. Because its inbuilt notes manager is capable of automatically collecting and organizing any used notes, and supports automatic grouping, keyword search, backup, and more. These features of Stickies make the management of sticky notes on desktop more intuitive and convenient.
// Key Features //
- Once on screen, stickies will remain where placed until closed, even through reboots
- Stickies appearance can be customized; fonts, colors and buttons may be changed, and styles saved. Stickies can be resized.
- Stickies can store text or images
- Stickies can snap to each other and to the sides of the screen to keep them neatly lined up
- Stickies can be attached to an application, web site, document or folder so they only show when it's on screen
- Stickies can be transferred from one machine to another either over a TCP/IP network connection, or by using an SMTP mail server or MAPI client:
- Hierarchical friends list, which may be automatically transferred from other friends
- Play a sound file on receive
- Signature for transmitted or emailed stickies
- Favorite friends, and custom lists can be made
- Stickies can be hidden for a certain period, until a specified date and time, or to wake every day, week or month, to act as reminders.
- Stickies can have alarms set to ensure you notice them at a point you choose
- International language, Unicode and RTL text support
- Stickies is small and simple, it writes to a single text file, and does not alter the registry
- AD network administrators can use Group Policy to control settings
- API to allow integration with other applications
- ...and Stickies is completely free!
// Related Links //
// Download URLs //
|If some download link is missing, and you do need it, just please send an email (along with post link and missing link) to remind us to reupload the missing file for you. And, give us to some more time to respond.|
|If there is a password for an archive, it should be "appnee.com".|