|Ⅰ||This article along with all titles and tags are the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, you must add an explicit footnote along with the URL to this article!|
|Ⅱ||Any manual or automated whole-website collecting/crawling behaviors are strictly prohibited.|
|Ⅲ||Any resources shared on AppNee are limited to personal study and research only, any form of commercial behaviors are strictly prohibited. Otherwise, you may receive a variety of copyright complaints and have to deal with them by yourself.|
|Ⅳ||Before using (especially downloading) any resources shared by AppNee, please first go to read our F.A.Q. page more or less. Otherwise, please bear all the consequences by yourself.|
|This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.|
Suitcase Fusion is a professional and practical font management tool developed by Extensis for Windows and Mac OS X platforms. It can help you manage all the fonts stored on your computer, whether they are installed, just downloaded, or even the ones you made on your own, all can be fully covered.
As a very famous multi-functional fonts managing software, in addition to the basic functions for font management (such as intuitive preview, powerful search, and efficient organization), many features of Suitcase Fusion are more convenient than the system inbuilt Font Book (on Mac) or Fonts folder (C:\Windows\Fonts). Besides, combined with relevant plug-ins, Suitcase Fusion will also be able to work well with the latest version of Adobe CC series software (such as Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator) and QuarkXPress.
After integrating the original Suitcase and the Font Reserve together perfectly, Suitcase Fusion created a comprehensive and efficient fonts management solution for Mac and Windows users, which has become a popular helper for user to manage all the font files on their computer.
// Key Features //
- Secure, professional font storage
- Full-featured font previews allow you to compare fonts side-by-side
- Auto-activation plug-ins for professional design applications, including Adobe Creative Cloud and QuarkXPress
- Support includes OS X 10.9 Mavericks and Windows 8
- See how fonts work side-by-side in paste-up style previews with QuickComp
- Patented Font Sense technology fingerprints fonts for precise identification
- Find similar fonts fast with QuickMatch
- Web font enabled with WebINK and Google Font connections
- Organize fonts with Sets
- Supports the use of Adobe Typekit desktop fonts from your Creative Cloud subscription.
- Create PNG font previews by drag-and-drop with Font Snapshots
- FontDoctor included FREE for additional corruption detection and organization
- Floating Previews hover over all other applications
- Built-in font-cache cleaner for OS X
// System Requirements //
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0+
- C++ Runtime v14 framework package for Desktop Bridge
// Edition Statement //
AppNee provides the Suitcase Fusion multilingual portable full registered versions, full installers and unlocked file for Windows (32-bit & 64-bit) and Mac.
// Installation Notes //
for Portable version:
- Just download and extract to use
*** The portable feature cannot download Google Web fonts automatically, you have to do that manually.
for Setup version:
- Uninstall all previous versions
- Download and install Suitcase Fusion
- Run program, create an Extensis account by yourself (or use the following one instead), and login program
- Email: [email protected]
- Password: RadioGreet04
- Download all Google Web fonts, then exit program
- Copy the unlocked file to installation directory and overwrite
// Prompts //
- If Suitcase Fusion cannot close correctly, you can exit it completely by ending the ‘FMCore.exe‘ process in Task Manager.
// Related Links //
// Download URLs //
|If some download link is missing, and you do need it, just please send an email (along with post link and missing link) to remind us to reupload the missing file for you. And, give us some time to respond.|
|If there is a password for an archive, it should be "appnee.com".|
|Most of the reserved downloads (including the 32-bit version) can be requested to reupload via email.|