|Ⅰ||This article along with all titles and tags are the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, you must add an explicit footnote along with the URL to this article!|
|Ⅱ||Any manual or automated whole-website collecting/crawling behaviors are strictly prohibited.|
|Ⅲ||Any resources shared on AppNee are limited to personal study and research only, any form of commercial behaviors are strictly prohibited. Otherwise, you may receive a variety of copyright complaints and have to deal with them by yourself.|
|Ⅳ||Before using (especially downloading) any resources shared by AppNee, please first go to read our F.A.Q. page more or less. Otherwise, please bear all the consequences by yourself.|
|This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.|
SuperSU (AKA: 超级授权管理) is a professional and very popular Superuser access permissions management edge tool for Android devices that have been rooted. It was originally developed by Chainfire (full name: Jorrit Chainfire Jongma), later purchased by Coding Code Mobile Technology (CCMT) from China in 2015. Although it has stopped development and mysteriously disappeared from the Internet, it has reached the point where it can root Android 5.0/6.0/7.0 perfectly and easily without modifying the Android kernel.
As a very pure Root permission management software, SuperSU natively has neither ads, nor any useless functions to affect the user experience; it makes hard things simple, and is more powerful than Superuser; its UI is more beautiful, and runs more stably! It supports the superuser access management for all applications on a rooted device, and allows user to uninstall any unwanted pre-installed software without any residue, thus making the Android phone run faster and be more energy-efficient to a large extent. More importantly, it neither opens permissions privately, nor sets internal backdoors. And, it provides access records of superuser permissions, which makes the application’s authorization situation clear at a glance.
As the world’s leading and most popular Android-based mobile phone permission management app, SuperSU’s role is to help user solve the authorization and renewal of ROOT permission, and make sure it’s not abused. But as the rapid development of smartphone hardware (especially RAM and CPU), fewer and fewer users would like to or need to flash their Android devices now. Even so, SuperSU is still pretty valuable for the minority. Of course, after the disappearance of what was once the single best Android authorization management app, a better choice is Magisk.
// Key Features //
- Superuser access prompt
- SU access logging and notifications
- Per-app notification configuration
- Temporary unroot
- Deep process detection (no more unknowns)
- Works in recovery (first of all, no more segfaulting)
- Backup script to survive CyanogenMod nightlies
- Icon selectable from 5 options + invisible
- Theme selectable from 4 different options
- Launch from dialer: *#*#1234#*#* or *#*#7873778#*#* (*#*#SUPERSU#*#*)
- OTA survival mode (no guarantees)
- Full color-coded command content logging (so input/output/error)
- Per-app logging configuration
- Also, per-app user override
- Grant/deny root to an app and set amount of time
- Finally, per-app PIN protection
- Adjust auto-deny countdown
// Edition Statement //
AppNee provides the SuperSU full APK along with SuperSU Pro license key for Android OS.
It is worth mentioning that SuperSU Pro is not a stand-alone app. It is not a professional or paid version of SuperSU, but only a certificate for users to purchase the features of professional version by donating.
// Installation Notes //
- Download and install SuperSU
- Then install the SuperSU Pro license key
// Prompts //
- If you have implemented Android root through CF-Auto-Root before, you’d better flash back to the official kernel and use the new root. Of course, it’s also OK not to do that, but that may affect the future OTA upgrade feature.
// Related Links //
// Download URLs //
|Pro Edition||v2.82 Final||2.70 MB|
|Pro Edition||v2.82 Final||5.52 MB|
|If some download link is missing, and you do need it, just please send an email (along with post link and missing link) to remind us to reupload the missing file for you. And, give us some time to respond.|
|If there is a password for an archive, it should be "appnee.com".|
|Most of the reserved downloads (including the 32-bit version) can be requested to reupload via email.|