|Ⅰ||This article along with all titles and tags are the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, you must add an explicit footnote along with the URL to this article!|
|Ⅱ||Any manual or automated whole-website collecting/crawling behaviors are strictly prohibited.|
|Ⅲ||Any resources shared on AppNee are limited to personal study and research only, any form of commercial behaviors are strictly prohibited. Otherwise, you may receive a variety of copyright complaints and have to deal with them by yourself.|
|Ⅳ||Before using (especially downloading) any resources shared by AppNee, please first go to read our F.A.Q. page more or less. Otherwise, please bear all the consequences by yourself.|
|This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.|
Tetris has long been a popular choice for handheld game console gamers, and everyone knows its existence. Taking advantage of the 30th anniversary of Tetris series, Tetris Ultimate was released. As part of this great legend of the Tetris brand, it not only continues the challenge and fun brought by Tetris this classic video game, but also brings this game to more gamers across different game console platforms.
Tetris Ultimate is a casual puzzle game developed by SoMa Play using the Unity game engine, and published by Ubisoft from France. It includes a co-screen game mode that supports up to 4 players, also adds unique visual effects and fascinating, brand-new gameplay elements on the basis of the original work. In addition to the basic modes that players are familiar with, there are additional 9 interesting game modes, including Marathon, Endless, Ultra, Sprint, Battle, Power-Up Battle, Time’s Up, Landslide, and Haunted. Besides, Tetris Ultimate also supports a global real-time scoreboard display.
Tetris should be the first game that most people played, and this simple yet changeful small game has brought and is bringing players endless fun. In this fast-paced game that tests player’s gaming skill and reaction speed, the player can enjoy Tetris Ultimate alone, or PK with friends of all ages together.
// Key Features //
- Get to level 15 and rack up as many points as you can.
- Go as high as level 30 and keep clearing lines as long as possible.
- Get your highest score before time runs out in this three-minute challenge.
- Clear 40 lines as quickly as you can.
- Go head-to-head to knock out your opponents.
- Be the last person playing after using crazy power-ups! Go on the offensive with Carousel and make your opponent’s Well shift to the left after each move, or trigger Let it Rain and dump garbage down on top of them. Buzz Saw helps you out by clearing away a number of your lines – especially useful when you’re in a spot of trouble.
- Complete Marathon mode while your Tetriminos disappear.
- Try to clear lines while random Minos are dumped on your screen every 10 turns.
- Starting with a 30 second game, clear lines and perform special moves like T-Spins and combos to add time to your game.
// Official Demo Video //
// Edition Statement //
AppNee provides the Tetris Ultimate portable full registered versions for Windows.
// Download URLs //
|If some download link is missing, and you do need it, just please send an email (along with post link and missing link) to remind us to reupload the missing file for you. And, give us some time to respond.|
|If there is a password for an archive, it should be "appnee.com".|
|Most of the reserved downloads (including the 32-bit version) can be requested to reupload via email.|