|Ⅰ||This article along with all titles and tags are the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, you must add an explicit footnote along with the URL to this article!|
|Ⅱ||Any manual or automated whole-website collecting/crawling behaviors are strictly prohibited.|
|Ⅲ||Any resources shared on AppNee are limited to personal study and research only, any form of commercial behaviors are strictly prohibited. Otherwise, you may receive a variety of copyright complaints and have to deal with them by yourself.|
|Ⅳ||Before using (especially downloading) any resources shared by AppNee, please first go to read our F.A.Q. page more or less. Otherwise, please bear all the consequences by yourself.|
|This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.|
Thea Render is a light-weight rendering engine combining the physics rendering and non-physics rendering, based on the GPU preview. Especially, it has a good cooperation with the commonly used industry software by architects, like SketchUp.
In addition to variety of rendering modes, the unique material system and interactive rendering support, Thea Render treats a lot of the same models as a single object to be processed, and spread it in the form of brush, such as numerous trees, hair and turf, etc. In consequence, it can effectively reduce the memory consumption and improve the rendering speed.
Thea Render can give full play to the operation efficiency of hardware resources carrying multi-core CPU and high capacity of RAM. With more powerful features but reasonable price and UI easier to operate and learn than the famous Artlantis or V-Ray, Thea Render are getting more and more users.
// Supported Plugins //
- Thea Render plugin for 3ds Max
- Thea Render plugin for Blender
- Thea Render plugin for Cinema 4D
- Thea Render plugin for Rhino
- Thea Render plugin for SketchUp
- Thea Render plugin for Softimage
- Thea Render plugin for Modo
// Official Demo Video //
// Edition Statement //
AppNee provides the Thea Render full installers (including all plug-ins/stand-alone app – Thea Studio) and universal unlocked files, or universal activator & universal license file on Windows both 32-bit and 64-bit (or Mac, but not tested).
// Installation Notes //
for Thea for SketchUp v3.0:
- Download and install Thea for SketchUp
- Copy the unlocked file “Thea4SU_core.so” to the path like: C:\ProgramData\SketchUp\SketchUp 2021\SketchUp\Plugins\Thea4SU3_files\
- Download and install Thea Render for Rhino/SketchUp/Cinema 4D (Notes for Cinema 4D: First, you need to rename the original installer as ‘TheaForCinema4D_v2.0.00.1803.exe‘, otherwise it won’t install properly)
- Copy the unlocked file to the following path and overwrite:
- for Rhino: “C:\Users\[user name]\AppData\Roaming\McNeel\Rhinoceros\ 6.0\Plug-ins\Thea For Rhino (xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx)\2018.3.18.0\Thea_V2\”
- for SketchUp: “C:\ProgramData\SketchUp\SketchUp 2018\SketchUp\Plugins\Thea4SU_files\sec\” and “C:\ProgramData\SketchUp\SketchUp 2018\SketchUp\Plugins\Thea4SU_files\sec\LicenseWiz ard\hwx\bin\win64\”
- for Cinema 4D: “C:\Program Files\MAXON\Cinema 4D R19\plugins\Thea Render\” and “C:\Program Files\MAXON\Cinema 4D R19\plugins\Thea Render\LicenseWizard\hwx\bin\win64\”
This method was tested for Thea Studio only:
- Download and install Thea Studio from official site
- Run Thea Studio, and enter “Help/License Form…/”
- (Download the universal activated license file ‘license.tra‘ first) Click ‘Misc‘ tab -> Import License -> open the ‘license.tra‘ file
- Done, restart program to make it effective.
Below, we only take Thea Studio for example, but this method will be also working with all plugins/standalone apps which can be downloaded from the official site. And the activation of Plugin Licenses will be effective to the standalone app Thea Studio installed on your PC too.
- Download and install Thea Render (or any plugin) from official site
- Put the ‘tra.exe‘ (license file generator) on desktop and open a CMD window
- Drag the ‘tra.exe’ onto CMD window, then type into “ /g” (tra.exe /g) and press enter
- Copy (right-click/Mark) the generated license numbers, like “D8EU5-41OGZ-OQSPA-4C23C-3KWC (39451)”
- Start Thea Render, enter menu “Help” -> “License Form…“
- Fill fields “Full Name” and “E-mail Address” with any values matched, then paste the generated serial numbers to “Studio Serial” filed (but do not click “Activate“)
- Jump to “Misc” tab and click “Export License” button to save the license file to desktop
- Run a CMD (as administrator) and locate to desktop (use ‘cd‘ command, ‘/?‘ to get the command help)
- Type into “tra.exe license” and press enter
- Go back to ‘Misc‘ tab and click “Import License” button to import into the activated ‘license.tra” file
- All done, enjoy! (restart Thea Render app to see the result)
*** Latest test was made for Thea Studio v1.5.08.1455 under Windows 8.1 64-bit on 2017/04/30.
We had no choice to try the universal license file on Mac OS X, but you can just try it by importing the license file ‘license.tra‘ or use the universal activator to generate one on Windows and then copy it to your Mac OS X.
// Related Links //
- Thea Render 3dsMax Plugin User Manual PDF
- Thea Render Cinema4D Plugin User Manual PDF
- Thea Render SketchUp Plugin User Manual PDF
// Download URLs //
|For||Official Download||Universal Activator||Universal License File/Unlocked Files|
|If some download link is missing, and you do need it, just please send an email (along with post link and missing link) to remind us to reupload the missing file for you. And, give us some time to respond.|
|If there is a password for an archive, it should be "appnee.com".|
|Most of the reserved downloads (including the 32-bit version) can be requested to reupload via email.|