|Ⅰ||This article along with all titles and tags are the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, you must add an explicit footnote along with the URL to this article!|
|Ⅱ||Any manual or automated whole-website collecting/crawling behaviors are strictly prohibited.|
|Ⅲ||Any resources shared on AppNee are limited to personal study and research only, any form of commercial behaviors are strictly prohibited. Otherwise, you may receive a variety of copyright complaints and have to deal with them by yourself.|
|Ⅳ||Before using (especially downloading) any resources shared by AppNee, please first go to read our F.A.Q. page more or less. Otherwise, please bear all the consequences by yourself.|
|This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.|
As one of the computer performance optimization series of tools developed by PGWARE, Throttle (another practical tool with bad name) is specially designed to speed up the Internet connections. It supports 14.4, 28.8, 36, 56K, Cable, ISDN, DSL and so on all kinds of modems, and claims to be capable of optimizing your Internet connection speed to 200% or higher.
Unlike other Internet optimizing or accelerating software, Throttle directly optimizes your network connection through the modem, in order to fundamentally optimize the Internet connection. In the end, it makes the user’s dial-up Internet access more stable and reduces the times of reconnecting, which means that you can download and browse the Internet faster and more smoothly. Plus, the optimization process is automatically finished based on your CPU type and Windows operating system version, without human intervention and setting up the detailed parameters required.
It never thought of that I would recommend any applications related to broadband connection once more. But the truth is, even nowadays when the optical fiber Internet has been so widespread everywhere, it still can be a real boon. All in all, Throttle can significantly increase your network connection speed, and allows you to browse the web faster. If you happen to use a dial-up network, this improvement can be especially obvious.
// Key Features //
- Compatible with Microsoft Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP & Windows Server 2012, 2008, 2003. 32-BIT/64-BIT ready.
- Instantly increases the speed of your internet making downloads faster, surfing the web faster and playing online games without lag.
- Increases the speed of all internet connection types such as Cable, DSL, U-Verse, Fios and dial-up satellite and mobile phone (2G/3G/4G).
- Saves you money by maximizing your current internet connection without having to upgrade to a higher package with your ISP.
- Easy to use software that allows you to make permanent changes to your computer and modem with a single click.
- Playing online multi-player games is now a lag-free experience due to many of the settings Throttle makes to the computer.
- New and improved modern user interface, easy and intuitive to use and compliant with Windows user interface guidelines.
- Software updates can be downloaded and installed directly from inside the application without having to visit our web site.
// Supported Internet Connection Types //
- Verizon FiOS
- Dial-up 56k
- Mobile Phone (2G/3G/4G)
- Edge Modem
- Local Area Network
// Edition Statement //
AppNee provides the Throttle multilingual full installers and all versions universal activator for Windows 32-bit & 64-bit.
// Installation Notes //
- Download and install the latest version of Throttle from official site
- Run the universal activator (as administrator if not works)
// Warning //
The universal activator might be falsely reported as Threat: Win32:Trojan-gen threat with high severity. Use VirusTotal to make a full, authoritative scan.
// Download URLs //
|If some download link is missing, and you do need it, just please send an email (along with post link and missing link) to remind us to reupload the missing file for you. And, give us some time to respond.|
|If there is a password for an archive, it should be "appnee.com".|
|Most of the reserved downloads (including the 32-bit version) can be requested to reupload via email.|