|This article is the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, please make a footnote with our article link!|
TinyPiano.c is a simple yet satisfying piano emulator (turns your PC keyboard into an electronic piano), gives 15 tones max, with 120+ different sound effects, and sounds great. Besides, it is so tiny that even smaller than a blank word document.
Freeware and supports all Windows platforms with a MIDI driver.
// Key Features //
- Ultra-compact (created in C language)
- Support 15 concurrent sounds (however limited by the PC keyboard)
- Performance recording and playback function
- Output MIDI file (F2)
- Fine tone and play with other instruments
- Screen metronome
- Keyboard arrangement can be changed
// Download URLs //
(v0.81j Final | Homepage)
|If some download link is missing, and you do need it, just please send an email (along with post link and missing link) to remind us to reupload the missing file for you. And, give us to some more time to respond.|
|If there is a password for an archive, it should be "appnee.com".|