|Ⅰ||This article along with all titles and tags are the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, you must add an explicit footnote along with the URL to this article!|
|Ⅱ||Any manual or automated whole-website collecting/crawling behaviors are strictly prohibited.|
|Ⅲ||Any resources shared on AppNee are limited to personal study and research only, any form of commercial behaviors are strictly prohibited. Otherwise, you may receive a variety of copyright complaints and have to deal with them by yourself.|
|Ⅳ||Before using (especially downloading) any resources shared by AppNee, please first go to read our F.A.Q. page more or less. Otherwise, please bear all the consequences by yourself.|
|This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.|
As sequel of Toad Strikes Back made by Thunder Dragon, Toadette Strikes! (AKA: Toad Strikes Back 2, TSB2 for short) was mainly inspired from the Super Mario Bros. 2. It was created using Multimedia Fusion 2 engine resources, along with numerous graphics & musical resources, finally finished and released in 2015.
In Toadette Strikes!, it changed its star from Toad to Toadette (????) – came on stage in Mario Kart: Double Dash!! taking the form of hidden role together with Toad at the earliest. Later, she began to be active in some rival type of Mario games. Also, TSB2 added a brand-new story and many new features, considered to be one of the best fan-made Mario-like games ever.
Toadette Strikes! has very similar gameplay to Toad Strikes Back, but also many notable differences, such as the customizable controls, five-point based health system, using Star Meter, 5 items, 7 worlds along with 4 hidden ones, etc.
// Default Controls //
- ESC – switch to/from Full Screen mode (note: the game runs faster when using this method as opposed to maximizing the window)
- LEFT & RIGHT – move
- UP & DOWN – look around; aim attacks
- SHIFT – jump, swim; flutter kick (in midair while riding Yoshi)
- CTRL – action button, use attacks, pick up/throw things, talk to people. Hold to run
- SPACE BAR – select attack item; dismount Yoshi
- BACK SPACE – exit previously cleared stages. In hub worlds: go to Warp Zone
// Fan Made Demo Video //
// Edition Statement //
This is the Toadette Strikes v3.0.256.34 Complete and Final version, will never update.
// Prompts //
- Be sure to extract tsb2.exe from the .zip archive, or else the save feature might not work
- Make sure to disable STICKY KEYS and FILTER KEYS before playing, if you haven’t done so already – these options can interfere with the gameplay. This can typically be done through Control Panel -> Ease of Access Center -> Adjust Settings for the Keyboard
// Download URLs //
|v3.0 Final||36.8 MB|
|If some download link is missing, and you do need it, just please send an email (along with post link and missing link) to remind us to reupload the missing file for you. And, give us some time to respond.|
|If there is a password for an archive, it should be "appnee.com".|
|Most of the reserved downloads (including the 32-bit version) can be requested to reupload via email.|