|Ⅰ||This article along with all titles and tags are the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, you must add an explicit footnote along with the URL to this article!|
|Ⅱ||Any manual or automated whole-website collecting/crawling behaviors are strictly prohibited.|
|Ⅲ||Any resources shared on AppNee are limited to personal study and research only, any form of commercial behaviors are strictly prohibited. Otherwise, you may receive a variety of copyright complaints and have to deal with them by yourself.|
|Ⅳ||Before using (especially downloading) any resources shared by AppNee, please first go to read our F.A.Q. page more or less. Otherwise, please bear all the consequences by yourself.|
|This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.|
When the disk space is tight, in addition to using some common tools to clean junk files automatically. But we also need to manually delete some huge files/folders as necessary, in order to efficiently release the disk space wasted at full blast.
This is one feature that Windows does not provide, but we can turn to the expert in this field – TreeSize, a powerful and flexible disk space visualization analysis and management utility. It makes displaying the sizes of disk space occupied by all files/folders on you computer to be clear at a glance.
Of course, TreeSize also provides many other related information, such as files counts, last accessed date, file owner, compression ratio, etc. But for uses who just want to release more disk pace fast, you only need to find which files/folders take up the most disk space at a glance, then to view and decide whether you can delete them.
Proof by facts, as long as there is some basic understanding of computer file types, with the help of TreeSize, I promise you can instantly release several GBs disk space (especially for the system partition C:). After that, you will even find it becomes much faster for many operations, like opening folders, for example.
// Key Features //
- Manage and clean up disk space efficiently
- Visualize disk usage
- Detailed analysis, right down to the lowest directory levels
- Archive, copy, or move files
- Numerous export and reporting options
- The versatile duplicate files search and list
- Schedule scans and perform them automatically
- 3D charts and tree maps for optimal overview
- Size including subfolders
- Allocated disk space
- Scans of network drives within Windows domains and on Windows servers
- Command line options
- … and more
// System Requirements //
// Edition Statement //
AppNee provides the TreeSize Professional/Retail Edition full installers and activators or unlock patches, unlocked files, as well as portable full registered versions for Windows 32-bit and 64-bit.
// Installation Notes //
- Run the InstallHelper.exe, and click ‘Install & Activate‘
- Download and install TreeSize
- Copy the unlocked file to installation folder and overwrite
- Download and install TreeSize
- Copy the unlock patch to installation folder and run it
- Click the left jaguar head
- Download and run the ‘Install and activate TreeSize.bat‘ file (not as administrator)
// Download URLs //
|Professional Edition||v6.3.7||reserved||19.8 MB|
|If some download link is missing, and you do need it, just please send an email (along with post link and missing link) to remind us to reupload the missing file for you. And, give us some time to respond.|
|If there is a password for an archive, it should be "appnee.com".|
|Most of the reserved downloads (including the 32-bit version) can be requested to reupload via email.|