|Ⅰ||This article along with all titles and tags are the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, you must add an explicit footnote along with the URL to this article!|
|Ⅱ||Any manual or automated whole-website collecting/crawling behaviors are strictly prohibited.|
|Ⅲ||Any resources shared on AppNee are limited to personal study and research only, any form of commercial behaviors are strictly prohibited. Otherwise, you may receive a variety of copyright complaints and have to deal with them by yourself.|
|Ⅳ||Before using (especially downloading) any resources shared by AppNee, please first go to read our F.A.Q. page more or less. Otherwise, please bear all the consequences by yourself.|
|This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.|
Universe Sandbox is a very cool software designed to simulate the physical interaction movements (you can create & destroy on an unimaginable scale) of universe stars perfectly. It has a 3D engine with very high simulation degree, and is a pretty darned good simulator (also can be regarded as a scientific game) for understanding the whole universe.
The concept of Universe Sandbox has some similar to a freeware physical sandbox game – The Powder Toy. But now we are not only to simulate all kinds of substance elements, we will expand the simulation to the whole universe. In Universe Sandbox, you can build your own or watch the ready-made simulation cases, such as the movement of solar system, the stars collision, the formation of a black hole and more….
Universe Sandbox is not like other astronomical software or games – just give you a galaxy model, where you can see their positions of stars, planets or some satellites…., and then you can only observe their operating models. In contrast, in Universe Sandbox you can create all sorts of stars, galaxies and other objects in the universe, and then to observe how various astral motions influence each other.
For example, we can create a star in the solar system in Universe Sandbox and give it some initial parameters, then watch what effects it will make to our solar system; or some people maybe want to experience the effectiveness of meteorite hitting earth; or want to change the moon’s orbit, and even let it crash into our earth (Manmade 2012!); or perhaps some astrophile would like to take a look at what will happens on earth when Ten-Star-Alignment arises.
// Key Features //
- Ultimate Power – Spawn massive stars, launch asteroids, and manipulate gravity with just a few clicks
- Fun & Interactive – Explore our universe through unlimited experimentation
- Easy to Use – Intuitive, game inspired controls make creation and destruction effortless
- Real Physics – Use Newton’s law of gravity to simulate the motions of the planets, moons, and stars
- Material System – build planets out of Hydrogen, Iron, Rock, & Water
- Stellar evolution & supernovae
- Solar flares & volatile trails
- Procedurally generated stars & planets
- Light-warping black holes
- Simulated dark matter
// Use Cases //
- Explore our solar system
- Blow up moons
- Line up the planets with a single click
- Play pool in zero gravity
- Rip Saturn’s rings apart in 3D
- Destroy our solar system with a single rogue star
- View the paths of hundreds of asteroids & moons
- Compare the moons & dwarf planets
- View our constellations from other stars
- Make a football orbit a bowling ball
- Explore nearby galaxy clusters
// Official Demo Videos //
// Edition Statement //
For a trial version, you have only 60 minutes for free use, as well as limited functions. Here, you can get the Universe Sandbox Legacy Premium v2.2.0 full registered version for Windows (32-bit & 64-bit) and Universe Sandbox ² Alpha 17 full registered version for Steam.
// System Requirements //
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 or higher
// Prompts //
- BTW, Universe Sandbox supports 3D visual effects by default, if you have a pair of 3D glasses, the effects will be much more shock, lifelike.
// Download URLs //
|Universe Sandbox Legacy||v2.2.0||reserved||33.6 MB|
|Universe Sandbox ²||v26.2.1||841 MB|
|If some download link is missing, and you do need it, just please send an email (along with post link and missing link) to remind us to reupload the missing file for you. And, give us some time to respond.|
|If there is a password for an archive, it should be "appnee.com".|
|Most of the reserved downloads (including the 32-bit version) can be requested to reupload via email.|