|Ⅰ||This article along with all titles and tags are the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, you must add an explicit footnote along with the URL to this article!|
|Ⅱ||Any manual or automated whole-website collecting/crawling behaviors are strictly prohibited.|
|Ⅲ||Any resources shared on AppNee are limited to personal study and research only, any form of commercial behaviors are strictly prohibited. Otherwise, you may receive a variety of copyright complaints and have to deal with them by yourself.|
|Ⅳ||Before using (especially downloading) any resources shared by AppNee, please first go to read our F.A.Q. page more or less. Otherwise, please bear all the consequences by yourself.|
|This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.|
In short, here you can get the full installers and unlocked DLL files of V-Ray 2.40.03 for 3ds Max/Design 2009/2010/2011/2012/2013/2014 (32-bit & 64-bit) and V-Ray 3.00.03 for 3ds Max/Design 2011+ 64-bit only.
As we all know, the V-Ray series software produced by Chaos Group company are currently the most popular photo-realistic rendering engine in industry.
As for V-Ray for 3ds Max, it is one state-of-the-art rendering software for Autodesk 3ds Max with high quality (fast and accurate), which allows users to create realistic images while giving them full control over the 3D production process quickly and easily.
In order to meet the requirements of G.N.R.S.U supporters, AppNee collected, edited and finally released 7 versions of V-Ray for 3ds Max which are suitable for Windows 32-bit & 64-bit. Honestly, this took us a lot of time and energy, so, I just hope everybody will treasure it!
// Supported Products //
- Autodesk 3ds Max version 9.0 or later
V-Ray is compatible with the following (but not limited to):
- Autodesk 3ds Max 9
- Autodesk 3ds Max 2008
- Autodesk 3ds Max 2009
- Autodesk 3ds Max Design 2009
- Autodesk 3ds Max 2010
- Autodesk 3ds Max Design 2010
- Autodesk 3ds Max 2011
- Autodesk 3ds Max Design 2011
- Autodesk 3ds Max 2012
- Autodesk 3ds Max Design 2012
- Autodesk 3ds Max 2013
- Autodesk 3ds Max Design 2013
- Autodesk 3ds Max 2014
- Autodesk 3ds Max Design 2014
// System Requirements //
- A computer with 3ds Max 9/3ds Max Design 9 or later (32-bit or 64-bit versions) or Autodesk VIZ 2008
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1 (both 32-bit and 64-bit; 64-bit is recommended)
- Intel Pentium 4 or compatible processor with SSE2 support (dual Pentium 4 or AMD Opteron or later recommended)
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB or higher recommended)
// How To Use //
- Download and install the setup file with name like “vray_adv_24003_max2009_x86.exe” (for V-Ray 2.4) or “vray_adv_30003_max2014_x64.exe” (for V-Ray 3.0)
- Copy all the unlocked files to the 3ds Max installation directory and overwrite
- All done, enjoy!
*** The V-Ray 2.4 unlocked files for 3ds Max 2014 actually use the 2013’s (cgauth.dll and vray2013.dll), but they worked all right.
// Download URLs //
|For 3ds Max||Full Installer||Unlock File|
|V-Ray 3.0 for 3ds Max (v3.00.07)|
|V-Ray 2.4 for 3ds Max (v2.40.03)|
*** V-Ray 3.0 supports 64-bit Autodesk 3ds Max/Design 2011 or later.
|If some download link is missing, and you do need it, just please send an email (along with post link and missing link) to remind us to reupload the missing file for you. And, give us some time to respond.|
|If there is a password for an archive, it should be "appnee.com".|
|Most of the reserved downloads (including the 32-bit version) can be requested to reupload via email.|