|This article is the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, please make a footnote with our article link!|
In response to the needs of artists and designers, Chaos Group and Foundry company reached a strategic cooperation. After that, Chaos Group announced that their world's best rendering engines V-Ray formally begins to support Foundry's Modo, Nuke and Katana 3 featured products. And V-Ray provides the original rendering solution for MODO, which is a good news for companies or studios that have already used MODO.
V-Ray for MODO is a powerful, professional and completely interactive lighting, shading, compositing and rendering plugin for MODO. With it, you can choose between multi-core CPU and GPU-accelerated rendering capabilities in order to get complete creative control and fast results. For Modo artists and designers, it enables you to create award-winning designs and visual effects efficiently.
The rendering functions of V-Ray for MODO are seamlessly integrated into the native workflow of MODO. This means that it increases the high-end of production ability of one of the best 3D modeling tool in the world. If some studios are currently in use of MODO or considering to add it into their existing toolset, V-Ray for MODO will provide more opportunities for their rendering platform.
// Key Features //
// Supported Platforms //
- MODO 701 (SP5), 801 (SP2 or higher), 901, 902, 10.0, 10.1, 10.2, 11 and higher
// System Requirements //
- Windows 7+, 64-bit only
- Mac OS X 10.9+ (Mavericks and higher)
// Official Demo Video //
// Edition Statement //
AppNee provides the V-Ray for MODO multilingual full installers and unlocked files (cgauth.dll, libcgauth.dylib) for Windows and Mac OS X, 64-bit only.
// Installation Notes //
for V-Ray for MODO v3.52.01 on Windows:
- Download and install 'vray_35201_modo_x64.exe'
- Copy the unlocked file (cgauth.dll) to "C:\Program Files\Chaos Group\V-Ray\MODO x64\vray4modo\[Modo Version]" and overwrite
- All done!
for V-Ray for MODO v3.52.01 on Mac OS X:
- Mount 'vray_35201_modo_mavericks_x64.dmg'
- Install 'vray_adv_35201_modo_mavericks_x64.app'
- Copy the unlocked file (libcgauth.dylib) to the following two folders:
- Done, enjoy!
for V-Ray for MODO v3.40.02:
- Download and install
- Copy the unlocked file (cgauth.dll) to "C:\Program Files\Chaos Group\V-Ray\MODO x64\vray4modo\1011" and overwrite
- Done, enjoy!
// Related Links //
// Download URLs //
|Modo 7/8/9/10/11||v3.52.01||Win | Mac||336 MB | 112 MB|
|Modo 7/8/9/10||v3.40.02||204 MB|
|If some download link is missing, and you do need it, just please send an email (along with post link and missing link) to remind us to reupload the missing file for you. And, give us to some more time to respond.|
|If there is a password for an archive, it should be "appnee.com".|