|This article is the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, please make a footnote with our article link!|
Virtual printing is to output/convert any printable documents to a specific file format without connecting to a physical printer (you maybe used the famous pdfFactory of Fineprint Software - almost a must-have tool for outputting PDF format). In this process, it also provides you with abundant settings to customize the page of output file.
FinePrint is currently one of the best virtual printers for Windows. It comes with many advanced features beyond any printer's built-in software and most similar applications. For example: double-face and polyhedral print; don't print pictures; support of 2-in-1 and 4-in-1 print; print two/four/eight copies of the same content on one piece of paper (this feature is very helpful for making some labels), super print preview - this can print multiple files (e.g., one Word, one Excel, one PDF,...) in batch, delete specific pages in the print jobs, and so on.
In a word, with help of FinePrint, we are absolutely able to save ink, paper, and time by controlling and enhancing the print put.
// Key Features //
- Universal print previewer
- Print to paper
- Works with all applications and printers
- Combine documents
- Delete unwanted pages
- Remove unwanted text and graphics
- Remove blank pages
- Remove, copy, save specific graphics
- Add watermarks and stamps
- Lighten content to save ink
- Convert to grayscale
- Print on electronic letterheads/forms
- Print multiple pages on a single sheet
- Copy, highlight, redact text
- Add borders
- Crop pages
- Edit text
- Control margins
- Create booklets
- Save as TIFF, JPEG
- Archive print jobs
- Text notes
- Snapshot tool
- Sign and mark up print jobs
// Official Demo Video //
// Universal License Codes //
// Edition Statement //
AppNee provides the FinePrint Workstation Edition and Server Edition multilingual all versions universal license codes for Windows 32-bit & 64-bit.
// Installation Notes //
- Download and install FinePrint Workstation/Server Edition from official site
- Open a text file and press "Ctrl+P" to call out FinePrint
- Use one license code above to register
- Done, enjoy!
// Prompts //
- To use FinePrint or any other printing programs, you have to make sure the "Print Spooler" service enabled.
- FinePrint does not support conversion to PDF file format, it can print it as PNG and so on image formats.
- If you want to print/convert a webpage to PDF file, then FinePrint is far worse than Chrome's built-in PDF printer.
// Related Links //
// Download URLs //
|Workstation Edition & Server Edition||v9.20|
|Workstation Edition | Server Edition||v6.25 Final||Workstation | Server|
|Workstation Edition & Server Edition||v5.38 Final|
|If some download link is missing, and you do need it, just please send an email (along with post link and missing link) to remind us to reupload the missing file for you. And, give us to some more time to respond.|
|If there is a password for an archive, it should be "appnee.com".|