|Ⅰ||This article along with all titles and tags are the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, you must add an explicit footnote along with the URL to this article!|
|Ⅱ||Any manual or automated whole-website collecting/crawling behaviors are strictly prohibited.|
|Ⅲ||Any resources shared on AppNee are limited to personal study and research only, any form of commercial behaviors are strictly prohibited. Otherwise, you may receive a variety of copyright complaints and have to deal with them by yourself.|
|Ⅳ||Before using (especially downloading) any resources shared by AppNee, please first go to read our F.A.Q. page more or less. Otherwise, please bear all the consequences by yourself.|
|This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.|
Vbs To Exe is an straightforward and intuitive small freeware written (based on Visual Basic scripting language) for developers. It can quickly convert VBS format of script files to EXE – executable format.
Getting started with Vbs To Exe is very simple and convenient for programmers, that only needs 4 steps:
- Choose a .vbs file you want to convert
- Set the save path for converted .exe file
- Set all relevant parameters, including binding additional files, editing VBS script instantly, adding version information, etc.
The built-in VB Script visual editor provides much convenience for programmers. In other words, you do have to go back to open an VBS IDE to modify it with just a few lines.
// Key Features //
- Visible and invisible applications
- Executables with administrator privileges
- Inclusion of additional files, folders, icon and version information
- Creation of 32-Bit and 64-Bit EXE files
- Command line interface
- Multiple languages support
- Free for commercial and non-commercial use
// Prompts //
You need to run it as administrator to make it work correctly.
// Download URLs //
|If some download link is missing, and you do need it, just please send an email (along with post link and missing link) to remind us to reupload the missing file for you. And, give us some time to respond.|
|If there is a password for an archive, it should be "appnee.com".|
|Most of the reserved downloads (including the 32-bit version) can be requested to reupload via email.|