|Ⅰ||This article along with all titles and tags are the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, you must add an explicit footnote along with the URL to this article!|
|Ⅱ||Any manual or automated whole-website collecting/crawling behaviors are strictly prohibited.|
|Ⅲ||Any resources shared on AppNee are limited to personal study and research only, any form of commercial behaviors are strictly prohibited. Otherwise, you may receive a variety of copyright complaints and have to deal with them by yourself.|
|Ⅳ||Before using (especially downloading) any resources shared by AppNee, please first go to read our F.A.Q. page more or less. Otherwise, please bear all the consequences by yourself.|
|This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.|
When launching, installing or updating a program (especially a game), have you ever get the following error message:
- This application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem.
or like this:
- The program can’t start because MSVCP71.dll (msvcr71.dll, msvcrt.dll, msvcrt.dll etc.) is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.
- Runtime Error! An application has made an attempt to load the C runtime library incorrectly….
- This application requires Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86)
// Reason //
Generally because missing or conflict of necessary Microsoft Visual C++ runtime libraries, so that applications can not function properly without them.
// Solution //
The most effective method is using VC Redist Installer to install the corresponding Visual C++ runtime libraries into your operating system to solve all of these problems.
VC Redist Installer (McRip VC Redist Installer) is the most comprehensive collection of the latest VC runtime libraries, made bye McRip. In order to avoid trouble of searching for a certain edition required by an software.
VC Redist Installer includes all the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Packages into a single EXE file, contains 32 and 64 bits version (automatic decision).
// Included Runtime Libraries //
- Visual C++ 2005 x86
- Visual C++ 2005 x64
- Visual C++ 2008 x86 9.0.30729.7523
- Visual C++ 2008 x64 9.0.30729.7523
- Visual C++ 2010 x86 10.0.40219.455
- Visual C++ 2010 x64 10.0.40219.455
- Visual C++ 2012 x86 11.0.60830.0
- Visual C++ 2012 x64 11.0.60830.0
- Visual C++ 2013 x86 12.0.21005.1
- Visual C++ 2013 x64 12.0.21005.1
- Microsoft Visual F Runtime 2.0
- Older Microsoft Runtimes for older software
*** The installer will be updated from time to time if a new version is available.
// Prompts //
- Previous versions will be uninstalled first. All features have the latest hotfixes.
- Setup must be run as “Administrator”. (Right-click and run as Administrator, if UAC is enabled)
- Silent install switch: /VERYSILENT /NORESTART
// Related Links //
// Download URLs //
|If some download link is missing, and you do need it, just please send an email (along with post link and missing link) to remind us to reupload the missing file for you. And, give us some time to respond.|
|If there is a password for an archive, it should be "appnee.com".|
|Most of the reserved downloads (including the 32-bit version) can be requested to reupload via email.|