|Ⅰ||This article along with all titles and tags are the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, you must add an explicit footnote along with the URL to this article!|
|Ⅱ||Any manual or automated whole-website collecting/crawling behaviors are strictly prohibited.|
|Ⅲ||Any resources shared on AppNee are limited to personal study and research only, any form of commercial behaviors are strictly prohibited. Otherwise, you may receive a variety of copyright complaints and have to deal with them by yourself.|
|Ⅳ||Before using (especially downloading) any resources shared by AppNee, please first go to read our F.A.Q. page more or less. Otherwise, please bear all the consequences by yourself.|
|This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.|
Virtua Cop 2 (Virtua Squad 2) is one of the most classic series of shooting games produced by SEGA company from Japan, had long ranked the first place in arcade game charts. Even after transplanted into PC, it was also one of the most popular FPS games at that time.
Virtua Cop 2’s simple operation, excellent acousto-optic performance as well as the tense and oppressed shooting pleasure, all of which make this game become a popular shooting game for a time after releasing, get the favors of all players. Moreover, Virtua Cop 2 supports a very large difficulty adjusting scope, in order to satisfy adepts and rookies.
For myself, the first time playing the game was in a game room many years ago when I was a student; then the OS was Windows 98 when I played it on my computer first time. But even now playing Virtua Cop 2 on Windows 8.1, I can still find pleasure in it.
BTW, for the later released one of Virtua Cop series: Virtua Cop: Elite Edition, we can see it as an integration and upgrade edition of Virtua Cop 1&2.
// Fan Made Demo Video //
// Cheat Codes //
- First, open file “Vcop2.ini”, find this line “[GameSetting]”, add a new line below: Extra=2, then Save and Exit.
- Run game, press F6, then you will see two new options: “Special” and “Cheat”, choose as you need.
- RandomMode (Enemy placement is randomized)
- MirrorMode (Horizontally reverse game screen)
- BigHeadMode (Enemy has a bigger head)
- WeaponSelect (Select the desired weapons in game)
- WeaponSelect (Special) (Can choose special weapons in game)
- Change the “Continue=5” to “Continue=10” in the “[GameSetting]”, then Save and Exit.
- Ostensibly, Virtua Cop 2 only has 3 big levels. In deed, if you can pass through the first three levels at a high score, then the hidden level will appear – a level only with BOSSes.
// Prompts //
- Alt + Enter – Switch between the full screen and window modes
// Download URLs //
|If some download link is missing, and you do need it, just please send an email (along with post link and missing link) to remind us to reupload the missing file for you. And, give us some time to respond.|
|If there is a password for an archive, it should be "appnee.com".|
|Most of the reserved downloads (including the 32-bit version) can be requested to reupload via email.|