|Ⅰ||This article along with all titles and tags are the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, you must add an explicit footnote along with the URL to this article!|
|Ⅱ||Any manual or automated whole-website collecting/crawling behaviors are strictly prohibited.|
|Ⅲ||Any resources shared on AppNee are limited to personal study and research only, any form of commercial behaviors are strictly prohibited. Otherwise, you may receive a variety of copyright complaints and have to deal with them by yourself.|
|Ⅳ||Before using (especially downloading) any resources shared by AppNee, please first go to read our F.A.Q. page more or less. Otherwise, please bear all the consequences by yourself.|
|This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.|
Insomnia – in the past, people who suffered from this condition were mostly affected by work, life and other bad experiences. Now, smartphone + fast and convenient mobile Internet has caused more and more people to suffer from severe insomnia from lying in bed fiddling with their phones. AppNee’s method is simple and effective, requiring no drugs or visits to the hospital. Instead, you just need to do what you least want to do on your phone after lying in bed, like reading e-books on math, economics, etc. If you have a computer at hand, try Virtual Hypnotist.
Virtual Hypnotist (formerly called Hypnotizer 2000) is a free, open-source, complete, interactive and all-in-one type of virtual hypnosis/sleep aid app with very powerful and rich features, compact and orderly interface, as well as simple operation. It simulates a real hypnotic process as far as possible through the contents such as reading articles, drawing special graphics, playing special music and videos, so as to help users realize the purpose of self hypnosis.
Virtual Hypnotist has professional hypnosis design ideas and intelligent operation mode, supports voice recognition, speech synthesis, subliminal messages, completely customizable scripts (featuring a unique scripting language), and can perform various inducing hypnotic operations on the user. Users can follow the prompts of the software to enter the self-hypnosis state slowly and easily. Therefore, it is very helpful for people who suffer from insomnia.
// Key Features //
- Script maker, for easily editing scripts, and for creating your own, which uses a flexible and unique scripting language.
- Binaural brainwave synchronizer, for generating sounds that help induce hypnosis (sync brainwaves), and for providing flashing color bars that visually also sync brainwaves.
- Lots of pre-made scripts, from inductions, deepeners, suggestions, etc.
- Two subliminal message systems, which add visual subliminal messages in sessions, and even let you display them on your computer screen while you work
- Hypnotic visual maker, for designing your own hypnotic effects
- Cool presets that get you started instantly
- A session logbook that lets you write down successes, notes, ideas, etc.
- Fully customizable hypnosis sessions
- Complete speech synthesis; choose from a selection of multiple voices, and even use other SAPI4 or SAPI5-compliant speech engines (only partial SAPI5 support is implemented).
- Speech recognition that lets you verbally respond to questions and prompts while under hypnosis
- Easy and powerful scripting language called ISL used for creating and processing scripts
- Animated characters used as virtual “hypnotists”
- Pop-up sessions, where the program can hide in the background and “pop up” at a certain time, and start the hypnotic induction
- Support for video files and flash animations, via Windows Media and Macromedia Flash, and even lots of videos/animations included
- Speed controls, to slow down and speed up both audio and video
- HypnoChat and Remote Controller, an AIM-compatible instant messaging system that allows one user of Virtual Hypnotist control another user’s program over the Internet with the subject’s consent, and even supports group sessions
- Complete tray icon and popup menu support
- Text-only sessions that display text on the screen instead of using the speech system.
- Background and Subliminal modes
- Support for playing hypnosis audio files, while using Virtual Hypnotist for graphics
- 3D graphics support with the TrueVision3D graphics engine
- Video and audio volume and rate changing support
- Session previewing support
- WAV file output support (SAPI5 only)
- Script Processor Console which allows a user to operate the script system in an interactive manner
- Script Converter for converting standard text scripts to the ISL script format
- Personalized information for use in sessions (name, gender, and preferred trigger)
- New GrockTunnel visual, which is a remake of the Grock hypnosis program, and supports word lists written for it.
- Support for loading scripts, images, videos and audio directly from internet URLs
- Comes with the Virtual Hypnotist User’s Guide
- All source code is included (written in Visual Basic 6)
- And more
// System Requirements //
- Speech System (SAPI4/5)
// Prompts //
- To use this program fully, you need to make sure your system has the speech system installed. Otherwise, the program would not launch and get stuck when you enabled the SAPI4/5 feature. In that case, you would have to end the program via Task Manager.
// Related Links //
// Download URLs //
|If some download link is missing, and you do need it, just please send an email (along with post link and missing link) to remind us to reupload the missing file for you. And, give us some time to respond.|
|If there is a password for an archive, it should be "appnee.com".|
|Most of the reserved downloads (including the 32-bit version) can be requested to reupload via email.|