|Ⅰ||This article along with all titles and tags are the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, you must add an explicit footnote along with the URL to this article!|
|Ⅱ||Any manual or automated whole-website collecting/crawling behaviors are strictly prohibited.|
|Ⅲ||Any resources shared on AppNee are limited to personal study and research only, any form of commercial behaviors are strictly prohibited. Otherwise, you may receive a variety of copyright complaints and have to deal with them by yourself.|
|Ⅳ||Before using (especially downloading) any resources shared by AppNee, please first go to read our F.A.Q. page more or less. Otherwise, please bear all the consequences by yourself.|
|This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.|
Wallpaper Engine is a widely well-received dynamic wallpaper software at present, developed by Kristjan Skutta. It supports a variety of wallpapers, including 2D and 3D animations, pictures, videos, Flash files, websites, 3D models, and even some interactive applications. Compared with similar applications, it not only allows users to search and download massive, various types of high-quality dynamic wallpapers, but also provides users with a fully-functional wallpaper editor to deeply edit and create unique wallpapers.
Wallpaper Engine is connected to Steam Workshop, which means in addition to your own, local wallpaper materials, you can also obtain and customize those excellent wallpaper materials from Steam Workshop that you never run out of. In terms of performance, on the one hand, it transfers the work originally given to CPU to GPU, that is why it has a rather low system resource occupation; Wallpaper Engine, on the other hand, supports multidirectional environment monitoring. This case, it can automatically pause or continue running when the user is in full -screen environment or switching applications. As a result, you’ll find it works smoother, meaning it doesn’t get stuck at all when using Wallpaper Engine.
If you love personalized desktop/wallpaper and want to make it cooler and more fun, then Wallpaper Engine is an indispensable edge tool! In addition, if you have interests and abilities, you can also use its inbuilt wallpaper editor to make music video, movie clips and even game pieces into gorgeous live wallpapers with sound, and upload them to Steam Workshop to share with users around the world.
// Key Features //
- Bring your desktop alive with realtime graphics, videos, applications or websites
- Personalize animated wallpapers with your favorite colors
- Use interactive wallpapers that can be controlled with your mouse
- Many aspect ratios and native resolutions supported including 16:9, 21:9, 16:10, 4:3
- Multiple monitor environments are supported
- Wallpapers will pause while playing games to save performance
- Create your own animated wallpapers in the Wallpaper Engine Editor
- Animate new live wallpapers from basic images or import HTML or video files for the wallpaper
- Steam Workshop to share and download wallpapers
- Wallpaper Engine can be used at the same time as any other Steam game or application
- Supported video formats: mp4, WebM, avi, m4v, mov, wmv (for local files, Workshop only allows mp4)
- Support for Corsair iCUE
// Supported File Formats //
|PNG, TGA, JPEG, GIF, BMP, DDS||MP4, WEBM, WMV, AVI, MKV, MV4, MOV|
// Official Demo Video //
// Edition Statement //
AppNee provides the Wallpaper Engine multilingual portable full registered versions for Windows 32-bit and 64-bit.
// Installation Notes //
- Download and extract program
- Run the launcher to initialize program on your computer
// Download URLs //
|If some download link is missing, and you do need it, just please send an email (along with post link and missing link) to remind us to reupload the missing file for you. And, give us some time to respond.|
|If there is a password for an archive, it should be "appnee.com".|
|Most of the reserved downloads (including the 32-bit version) can be requested to reupload via email.|