|This article is the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, please make a footnote with our article link!|
Almost each PC gamer knows two facts about Blizzard Entertainment's Warcraft series of games: they are old, out-of-date, but still enjoyable enough for pure offline game lovers. So even AppNee finally released this AIO collection type of resources for them until now, it's also not too late.
Here, AppNee provides you with the portable full registered versions of Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos & Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne for Windows (in one package, no installation or registration required, just extract to play), all official update patches, all campaigns profiles, 43 Original Soundtracks (OST), 2511 maps and 6268 sound files extracted from the built-in World Editor.
Moreover, AppNee also prepared Warcraft's hardcore fans with the portable full versions of Warcraft 1 (Warcraft: Orcs & Humans) for DOS (you can play it with DOSBox or D-Fend Reloaded) and Warcraft 2 (Warcraft II: Tides of Darkness, Battle.net Edition) for Windows here.
// System Requirements //
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable Packages (x86, x64)
- DirectX End-User Runtime Web Installer (DirectX Redist)
// Prompts //
- If you experience black screen during the cinematic parts, try to run it under the compatibility mode! Or, install the 'War3TFT_xxxx_English.exe' path first, then try it again.
- If a fatal error like "INT_DIVIDE_BY_ZERO" happens, just
- Method 1: Download and install the latest version of DirectX End-User Runtime Web Installer (DirectX Redist)
- Method 2: Reinstall the every patch one by one
- Method 3: Overwrite the whole game folder with the original game files
- Method 4: Right click 'Warcraft III.exe' or 'Frozen Throne.exe' -> Compatibility -> check the "Run this program in compatibility mode for Windows XP (Service Pack 2)" and "Run this program as an administrator" options
// How to unlock all campaigns //
- Download and extract
- Copy both 'Campaigns.w3v' and/or 'Campaigns.w3p' file of Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos or Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne to the same "\save\Profile1" folder in game directory, and overwrite
- That's all!
*** You can make both of them use their own profile file by placing them to different 'ProfileX' folder and loading them from "Single Player Profiles" in game.
// How to install update patch //
- Download and extract patch into your game directory
- Install it, that's all
- *** If any error happens (like "The program was unable to find a file required for patching." or "An error occurred during the patch process. Please try reinstalling the game and re-applying the patch..."), do as following steps, then try it again:
- Run 'regedit'
- Enter key: "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\VirtualStore\MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Blizzard Entertainment\Warcraft III"
- Change the value of 'InstallPath' to the new path of your Warcraft III (like: D:\Download\Games\Warcraft.III.RoC.TFT.Portable.FR)
- *** Among all update patches, you only need to install any one rather than to install them one by one.
- *** The "2-IN-1" edition of Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos & Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne was integrated with all latest update patches.
// Download URLs //
|Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos & Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne|
|2-IN-1 (v1.21b, original and most compatible)||1.02 GB|
|2-IN-1 (v1.26a, integrated)||1.82 GB|
|2-IN-1 (v1.27b, integrated)||(mir)||1.66 GB|
|Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos||coming||n/a|
|Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne||coming||n/a|
|Warcraft I & Warcraft II|
|Warcraft: Orcs & Humans||5.83 MB|
|Warcraft II: Tides of Darkness (DOS)||25.5 MB|
|Warcraft II: Beyond the Dark Portal (DOS)||15.5 MB|
|Warcraft II: Battle.net Edition (BNE)||101 MB|
|Warcraft II: Tides of Darkness + BNE (Repack)||292 MB|
|Warcraft III All Campaigns Profile||2.48 KB|
|2511 Maps||764 MB|
|Original Soundtrack (43)||89.8 MB|
|Original Soundtrack (16)||78.3 MB|
|Sound Effects||hard to get...||n/a|
|Warcraft III Official Update Patch (Blizzard BNUpdate)|
|Version||Reign of Chaos||The Frozen Throne|
|If some download link is missing, and you do need it, just please send an email (along with post link and missing link) to remind us to reupload the missing file for you. And, give us to some more time to respond.|
|If there is a password for an archive, it should be "appnee.com".|