|Ⅰ||This article along with all titles and tags are the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, you must add an explicit footnote along with the URL to this article!|
|Ⅱ||Any manual or automated whole-website collecting/crawling behaviors are strictly prohibited.|
|Ⅲ||Any resources shared on AppNee are limited to personal study and research only, any form of commercial behaviors are strictly prohibited. Otherwise, you may receive a variety of copyright complaints and have to deal with them by yourself.|
|Ⅳ||Before using (especially downloading) any resources shared by AppNee, please first go to read our F.A.Q. page more or less. Otherwise, please bear all the consequences by yourself.|
|This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.|
When we are powerless to do anything about a computer plagued by various difficult problems and unable to bear anymore, most often reinstalling Windows seems to be the only and best solution. But in fact, before eventually doing so, we can at least try to use Tweaking.com – Windows Repair to full scan and repair all kinds of system errors, failures. It is likely to play an unexpected effect.
Windows Repair is a full-featured and universal Windows system repairer with wizard-style UI, specially designed for advanced computer users. Its working principle is to restore all your Windows settings to their original state. As a result, this can help you solve a large majority of known Windows problems, such as registry permissions, IE, automatic updates, firewall and so on a series of recalcitrant failures.
Windows has always been a very vulnerable operating system. Improper operations like installing software, excessive optimization can make it run unsteadily or even crash down frequently. The next time you find that your Windows shows some puzzling glitches, and you are an experienced computer user, then AppNee suggests you try to use Windows Repair to fix it first. Most of the time, many system problems would cease to exist at this point!
// Pro Features //
- Automatic program updates
- Enhanced Windows Cleaning
- System Performance Tweaks
- Auto apply system tweaks after repairs finish
- Speed Tweak System Shortcuts
- Add your own custom scripts and registry files to be ran after the repairs finish
- Lifetime license for major versions. Example: Every version for the entire v3 of the program. When the next major version comes out (Such as v4) there will be a discounted upgrade price
- Access to all the pro features and tools and any new pro features released later in each major version
- Change the logo image on the main window to your own company logo
- Help support the free repairs
// Fixable Windows Problems //
- Unhide Non System Files
- Repair problems with .lnk (Shortcuts)
- File Association
- Windows Firewall
- Internet Explorer
- Windows Installer (MSI)
- Hosts File
- Policies Set By Infections
- Winsock & DNS Cache
- Proxy Settings
- Windows Updates
- CD/DVD Missing/Not Working
- Reset Registry and File Permissions
- Register System Files
- Remove Temp Files
- and more…
// Edition Statement //
AppNee provides the Tweaking.com – Windows Repair Pro Edition multilingual portable full registered versions for Windows 32-bit & 64-bit.
// Prompts //
- Windows Repair consumes too much system resource, so you’d better use it in your spare time and the PC’s idle time
- I you are lacking in patience, Windows Repair is very difficult to use
// Warning //
The unlocked file or loader might be reported as Win32:Malware-gen or Win32:Rootkit-gen [Rtk] threat with high risk. Use VirusTotal to make a full, authoritative scan, and decide to use it or not by yourself.
*** Please remember: antivirus software is not always right, just be careful and use it at your own risk.
// Download URLs //
|Pro Edition||v3.9.26||reserved||29.2 MB|
|If some download link is missing, and you do need it, just please send an email (along with post link and missing link) to remind us to reupload the missing file for you. And, give us some time to respond.|
|If there is a password for an archive, it should be "appnee.com".|
|Most of the reserved downloads (including the 32-bit version) can be requested to reupload via email.|