|Ⅰ||This article along with all titles and tags are the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, you must add an explicit footnote along with the URL to this article!|
|Ⅱ||Any manual or automated whole-website collecting/crawling behaviors are strictly prohibited.|
|Ⅲ||Any resources shared on AppNee are limited to personal study and research only, any form of commercial behaviors are strictly prohibited. Otherwise, you may receive a variety of copyright complaints and have to deal with them by yourself.|
|Ⅳ||Before using (especially downloading) any resources shared by AppNee, please first go to read our F.A.Q. page more or less. Otherwise, please bear all the consequences by yourself.|
|This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.|
Windward is small sea-war indie game with very high playability and detail production with the sincerity. It was wholly (design/programming/UI) completed by a single person (Michael Lyashenko from Canada – well-known for developing the popular NGUI plugin for Unity game engine).
Overall, Windward is a blend of concepts in two representative games Sid Meier’s Pirates! and Diablo. In game, the character is a ship’s captain living in a randomly generated ship sailing world. You can explore the sea world according to your own hobby and judgment. For example, you can choose to deal with conflicts through diplomacy, and get continuous growth through trade and collection; Or, just take the simple but rough way instead, in that case, you will ultimately set foot on the notorious pirates journey.
// Key Features //
- Large procedurally generated worlds for a unique experience every new campaign.
- Play with your friends via full cross-platform multiplayer! Bring your ship into your friends’ worlds, or have them join yours.
- Play as much or as little as you like. The game saves your progress on the spot — no need to save manually.
- Play it how you want: relax and immerse yourself doing trading and questing, or venture forth into pirate-infested lands for some high-adrenaline naval combat.
- Unlock new ships, find upgrades, recruit allies, fund new towns, build coastal defenses, even bribe pirates to join your cause!
- Extensive talent tree with role-specific specializations.
- Customize your ship to make it look how you want. Pink hull with black sails? Sure, why not!
- Procedural itemization system where higher difficulty automatically means better rewards.
// Game Controls //
- Left – move
- Right – aim at
- A – confirm/interact/activate
- B – cancel
- X – move/rebind
- Y – tools
- R1 – to the right page in menu
- R2 – begin to accelerate
- L1 – to the left page in menu
- L2 – decelerate until to stop
*** Vertically press the right stick to view map and left stick to view your skills.
// Official Demo Video //
// System Requirements //
// Edition Statement //
AppNee provides you the Windward portable full registered version for Windows.
// Download URLs //
|If some download link is missing, and you do need it, just please send an email (along with post link and missing link) to remind us to reupload the missing file for you. And, give us some time to respond.|
|If there is a password for an archive, it should be "appnee.com".|
|Most of the reserved downloads (including the 32-bit version) can be requested to reupload via email.|