|Ⅱ||Any manual or automated whole-website collecting/crawling behaviors are strictly prohibited.|
Zebra Media Surveillance System is a simple but very advanced video-surveillance and motion-capture small app. It comes with intuitive, straightforward, accurate, timely and rich information content from multiple monitors, which can be widely used in many situations.
Zebra-Media Surveillance System supports unlimited IP cameras or USB cameras, supports a variety of channels of alarm reminding methods, and comes with highly sensitive action detection capability. As long as some warning condition is detected, it raises multiform alert events, such as: make a sound, send text message, take photos and send them to your E-mail address, and so forth.
Zebra Media Surveillance System provides respective monitoring and recording settings for each camera, which can be turn on/off according needs using the built-in scheduler. And it allows to independently set up the monitoring sensitivity of all areas. Besides, Zebra-Media Surveillance System also has an inbuilt advanced video player that can play video clips, capture video frames and perform frame overlay.
// Key Features //
- Unlimited cameras (including IP and USB cameras)
- Motion detection
- SMS and MMS and Email alerts
- Play sound file (useful on motion detection)
- Adjustable sensitivity for each zone
- Record on detection
- Save video into archive or file with automatically or manually selected compression
- Record on schedule
- Registration of all events continuously by intervals or on motion detected
- Password protection
- Add a text
- Add time stamps
- Add watermarks to your video
// Edition Statement //
AppNee provides the Zebra-Media Surveillance System full installers and universal reg key file for Windows 32-bit & 64-bit.
// Installation Notes //
- Download and install the latest version of Zebra-Media Surveillance System from official site
- Double click the universal reg key file to import license info
- Done, enjoy!
// Download URLs //
|Universal Reg Key|
|If there is a password for an archive, it should be "appnee.com".|