||This article along with all titles and tags are the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, you must add an explicit footnote along with the URL to this article!
||Any manual or automated whole-website collecting/crawling behaviors are strictly prohibited.
||Any resources shared on AppNee are limited to personal study and research only, any form of commercial behaviors are strictly prohibited. Otherwise, you may receive a variety of copyright complaints and have to deal with them by yourself.
||Before using (especially downloading) any resources shared by AppNee, please first go to read our F.A.Q. page more or less. Otherwise, please bear all the consequences by yourself.
||This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
ZOC Terminal is a powerful and effective terminal simulator and Telnet client developed by Markus Schmidt from Germany. It is known for its friendly configuration, excellent user interface design, and many practical features. It can be used to connect to and manage the remote Unix/Linux hosts and shell accounts, BBS, IBM mainframes (via TN3270 or TN5250), or just to connect to the hardware devices hosted on the serial ports of your computer.
As a well-known Telnet/SSH/SSH2 client and terminal simulator for Windows and Mac platforms, ZOC Terminal is very similar to the SecureCRT under Windows. It supports Telnet, Modem, Secure Shell (SSH/SSH2), ISDN, Serial, TAPI, Rlogin and most other means of communication to access the remote hosts. At the same time, it also comes with functions like line tag customization, history commands, backtracking, multi-label window, auto command completion (automatically generates all typed commands), file upload & download, display the result record file, scripting, automation, full keyboard remapping, named pipes support, xterm emulation with full colors, and more.
In summary, ZOC Terminal is a highly specialized remote system login and terminal debugging tool that is very suitable for program developers and Linux system administrators to use on Windows, MAC, UNIX/Linux and VMS. It can meet the needs in working scenarios such like remote network debugging, remote system debugging, local network and system debugging, and troubleshooting, which needs to utilize the terminal.
// Key Features //
- Tabbed sessions with overview screen to show thumbnails of all open sessions
- Session tabs can be moved between windows
- “Colorful tabs” feature to tint user interface elements with different colors depending on which host is connected
- Full keyboard remapping (e.g. to send text, perform functions, execute programs, etc.)
- Host directory with folders and full option set for each entry and automatic login sequences
- User button bar to map texts, scripts, phone book entries, external protocols and shell commands to buttons (incl. sub-folders in the button bar)
- F-Macro keys for texts, scripts, phone book entries, external shell commands, etc.
- Local typing (entry field with history e.g. to type commands)
- Various logging and scroll back functions
- Keyboard mode for bbs door programs (doorway mode)
- Compatible with current Windows 10 and macOS High Sierra operating systems (more details below)
- Full Xterm emulation with 256 colors and mouse support (e.g. for use with Midnight Commander)
- Linux console-like (including UTF8, colors, full keyboard)
- VT52, VT100, VT102, VT220 (complete implementation incl. print through, keyboard and ANSI colors)
- TN3270 (models 3278 and 3279/E with line graphics, colors and full keyboard mapping)
- TN5250 for IBM iSeries access
- ANSI-BBS, ANSI-SCO, Avatar
- Wyse WY-30, WY-50, WY-60
- TVI 9xx (TVI 920, TVI 925, TVI 950)
- QNX V4
- All emulations support line graphics with any font
- Modern Secure Shell (currently based on OpenSSH 7.2) with public/private key authentication, smart-card support (pkcs#11) and port forwarding (tunneling)
- Telnet (RFC-Telnet, pure TCP sockets), SSL-Telnet (with TLS 1.2 support)
- IPv6 support for SSH and Telnet
- Modem via serial port and TAPI (Windows modem)
- Direct serial console connections via local serial port or USB/serial adaptors with FTDI chipset or Keyspan or PL2303
- Supports Break-Signal for serial Connections (e.g. for CISCO devices)
- ISDN via CAPI V2.0 (including X.25 and X.31 support)
- File transfer via Ascii, Xmodem, Ymodem, Zmodem, Kermit, SCP, IND$FILE
- Translation of inbound/outbound characters
|SSH (Secure Shell) Features
- Based on industry reference implementation OpenSSH
- Client supports latest encryptions like ED25519 SHA256, SHA2 or AES-256ctr
- SSH public/private key, key certificate, keyboard interactive or password authentication
- Dynamic port forwarding (client as a SOCKS proxy)
- X11 forwarding (lets you run X-Windows applications in the remote session)
- Static port forwarding (tunneling of connections to predefined destinations)
- Proxy support (client connects to server through proxy or jumpserver/jumpdrive)
- SSH Agent forwarding between client and server
- support for Putty-Agent (Windows) and ssh-agent (macOS)
- Client side SSH key generator
- SCP file transfer through terminal emulation session
- SSH client protocol versions 1 and 2
- SSH Keep-Alive
- Scroll back in three variantes (in window, in separate Window and data view in separate window)
- Auto Highlight (text on screen can be monitored and special phrases can be highlighted automatically)
- Raw data trace to file (text and binary mode)
- Hex debug mode on screen
- File-log of all incoming data including optional time stamps
- Printer log of all incoming data
- Auto-Highlight (automatic color highlighting of predefined words or phrases)
- Print screen and screen to clipboard functions
- AutoLogin (recorded login procedures from the host directory)
- REXX language for scripting (fully featured programming language with over 75 extensions to control the terminal emulator)
- DDE support allows ZOC to act as a communication server (Windows)
- AppleScript support with access to all internal script commands (macOS)
- Auto Macros (text/functions invoked by typing certain text)
- Auto Replies (text/functions invoked by receiving certain text)
- Functions and special escape sequences to automatically exeute local applications (NetTerm compatible)
// Universal License Code //
// Edition Statement //
AppNee provides the ZOC Terminal multilingual full installers and all versions universal license code for Windows 32-bit and 64-bit, and Mac.
// Installation Notes //
- Download and install the latest version of ZOC Terminal from official site
- Launch program, enter “Help/Enter License Code…“
- Use the license code above to register
- Restart program
// Related Links //
// Download URLs //
||If some download link is missing, and you do need it, just please send an email (along with post link and missing link) to remind us to reupload the missing file for you. And, give us some time to respond.
||If there is a password for an archive, it should be "appnee.com".
||Most of the reserved downloads (including the 32-bit version) can be requested to reupload via email.