|This article is the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, please make a footnote with our article link!|
VMware Workstation 12 unexpectedly released so quickly (have to admit that this is really a “version competition age”). Anyway, this new version added dozens of new features, for example, the installation and usage were specifically optimized for Windows 10; supports DirectX 10, OpenGL 3.3, 4K resolution (UHD), 7.1 surround sound, IPv6 NAT, enables Windows 7 to support USB 3.0, etc.
For the average user, what you will feel cool about obviously is – VMware Workstation 12 runs more quickly and smoothly than its 11 version (this does not not only happen on Windows 10, also includes earlier versions). Below you can get 12+ Universal License Keys for VMware Workstation Pro 12.x.x on both Windows and Linux (64-bit only).
// Universal License Keys //
// Supported OS //
Notes: Since version 10.0, VMware Workstation has abandoned the support to 32-bit OS, so you have noticed that its installer package’s file size fell dramatically. If you’re still using a 32-bit Windows, then you have to choose to use the older version!
// License Information //
- Status: Licensed
- Type: Volume
- Expiration: No expiration
// Use Instructions //
- Download and install the trial version from official site
- Use any license key above to register
- All done, enjoy!
// Related Links //
- Could not access network location %COMMON_DOCUMENTS%\Shared Virtual Machines
- VMware Workstation: Unable to open file…
- VMware Workstation Pro Documentation download
- VMware Workstation 6,7,8,9,10,11,12 Universal License Keys for Win & Lin
- VMware Workstation All-Version Universal Keygens AIO
// Download URLs //
|Version||Windows (64-bit)||Linux (64-bit)|