A Modern Method for Guitar is a very classic series of teaching materials for professional and systematical learning of guitar play and creation, written by Berklee College of Music. You know, there have been a lot of guitar masters start to use this set of textbooks since 40s in the last century, because it covers a extremely wide of content, and has very strong practicability.
When finishing this book, you will learn how to spell over music (the auxiliary words in this book have been reduced to a minimum, almost musical notations everywhere), and be able to gradually expand the agility of your hands. But to study these textbooks, you must have great perseverance (that needs at least a couple of months, which is difficult to stick for the vast majority of guitar lovers). Besides, before studying, you’d better have a basic rather than a superficial understanding of guitar (it is really difficult to understand the guitar actually), it estimates that more than 90% people who played guitar did not know the guitar at all).
Although this tutorial is more suitable for beginners who have a certain knowledge about musical scale, chords and other related music theory, anyhow, your final level and harvest depend on your reading quantity and amount of exercise in the end. In addition, do remember that studying this teaching material (the known best guitar tutorial) is learning the music itself, not just an instrument!
// Volume Summary //
Volume 1 – A beginning-level book presenting a comprehensive range of guitar and music fundamentals, including:
- melodic studies
- chord and arpeggio studies
- special exercises for both hands
- accompaniment techniques
- a unique approach to voice leading using moveable chord forms
Volume 2 – An intermediate level book that continues and builds upon the study of melody, scales, arpeggios, and chords, covering the entire fingerboard. This volume also addresses:
- chord voicings
- rhythm-guitar techniques
- play-along duets
Volume 3 – A continuation and expansion of topics presented in volumes 1 and 2. Includes advanced techniques relating to scales, arpeggios, rhythm-guitar, chord/scale relationships, chord construction, chord voicings, and playing tips.
// Prompts //
- Playing skill is a process of accumulation, that means every time you review the previously learned content, you will find them easier
- Play all the exercises in the book at the enough slow speed, to ensure the beat stability of playing
- Don’t skip or despise any part, and don’t feel that you have fully mastered the content of one lesson before learning
// Download URLs //
// Related Posts //
Streets of Rage (also called Bare Knuckle, ベア・ナックル) is a tailor-made beat 'em up style series video game in the 90s of last century, made by SEGA company for its 16-bit home game console ...
As a matter of experience, many people (especially for personal webmasters) have deeply understood the installation of Apache server on localhost is definitely not an easy thing, not to mention adding ...
As a popular reading material about computer science, Code: The Hidden Language of Computer Hardware and Software is much more vivid, interesting and easy to understand, absorb than any other similar ...
Whether you wish to be a hacker who is interested in hacking wireless network, web app, database; cracking password, software....; or want to engage in cyber security related works in the ...
Dorling Kindersley Handbook of Birds of the World was written by Colin Harrison (deceased doctor who has studied birds more than 50 years), Alan Greensmith (a bird watcher, traveler + ...
Avernum is a classic and famous Europe & America nostalgic style indie dungeon RPG series game. Positively, its main features are very obvious: super huge maps, hundreds of hours of ...
HTML5 & CSS3 Visual QuickStart Guide is one of the best introductory series of books for HTML & CSS sweeping around the world. It has been translated into 10+ languages, and become ...
Super Mario Bros. 3: Mario Forever is a series of freeware remake games of the classic and old Super Mario Bros. video game for PC, which has become a famous and ...
PHP and MySQL for Dynamic Web Sites, 4th Edition is an acclaimed PHP and MySQL tutorial guide with many reprints. It uses the task-based approach to teach PHP & MySQL, guides readers ...
Perfect Balance is series of extremely challenging and difficult physics and gravity based small balance game, with ingenious design. Your goal is to, in specific environments, through placing bricks in various ...
Streets of Rage 1, 2, 3 Official ROMs
XAMPP – Fast and easily create working web
Code: The Hidden Language of Computer Hardware and
Kali Linux 101 Video Training Courses in one
Dorling Kindersley Handbook of Birds of the World
Avernum: Escape from the Pit for Win, Mac
HTML5 & CSS3 Visual QuickStart Guide, 7th Edition
Super Mario Bros. 3: Mario Forever all versions
PHP and MySQL for Dynamic Web Sites, 4th
Perfect Balance – Challenges to masters of balance
- Copy/reprint content from AppNee: You are welcomed to do this, but do remember one thing: leave us a backlink. Otherwise, finally you will destroy our pay and effort, and get yourself blacklisted/banned by the entire SAYS group.
- Download link: Any download link does not work, email us to fix it for you.
- Software version: Want to get newer version of some software, email us.
- Virus scan: Always remember to do this by yourself using VirusTotal or VirSCAN (more trustworthy). Sometimes, we may forget it or get infected with virus.
- Email reply: As long as we could take time out from daily work & study, we would manage to answer every email worth to reply as soon as possible.
- Software recommendation: For excellent software you're finding but we did not share (make sure you searched through AppNee first), please let us know (via the Feedback). Then we will do our best to find all possible resources for you. But, there is no guarantee.
- Warnning: Before asking any questions, you'd better make sure you have read the post through, and do not use a fake email. Besides, never put too much hope on AppNee, or you will be very disappointed.