|This article is the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, please make a footnote with our article link!|
This post keeps up updating working license files (as of this writing, it is valid till up to 2039) for Avast 2012/2013/2014/2015/2016/2017 all security products, including Avast Free/Pro Antivirus/Internet Security/Premier. So, if you need, try and share them!
// Supported avast! Desktop Products //
- avast! Free Antivirus (tested working)
- avast! Pro Antivirus (tested working)
- avast! Internet Security (tested working)
- avast! Premier (tested working)
// Installation Notes //
- Uninstall any previous installation of Avast product using the Avast Clear official uninstaller
- Download Avast Free/Pro Antivirus/Internet Security/Premier from official site and install it as trial
- Download and double-click the license file (.avastlic) to import (give it 10 seconds to initialize – you will see ‘2014’ first)
- Done, enjoy (it maybe needs a restart to finish upgrade and license update)
// Prompts //
- These license keys for Avast are valid up to 2039… if expired due to key blacklisted some day, do not worry, just give me one mail to notify, and another new keys will be updated as soon.
- In some situations, when you import or double click the license key file to activate, it may get stuck out there for about 1~3 minutes. Don’t worry, after that, everything will go normally.
// Related Links //
- Avast All Products’ Universal Crack DLL & Patch Valid Till 2050
- Avast Clear (formerly AVAST Software Uninstall Utility) – Avast software official uninstaller
- Register for your free Avast 1 year license (Official)
// Download URLs //
|Universal for||Official Installer||License File||Valid Till|
|Avast Free Antivirus||n/a|
|Avast Pro Antivirus||n/a||xx/xx/xxxx|
|Avast Internet Security||2031/09/20|