|This article is the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, please make a footnote with our article link!|
BWMeter is a tiny but powerful broadband/traffic monitor and controller based on WinpkFilter network drivers. It can perform real-time measure and control to any Internet/Network traffic through your computer. Meanwhile, it visually shows them in the way of chart.
Unlike similar software, BWMeter is capable of clearly analyzing each data packet (including: where they come from, where they go, and which ports and protocols they are using), which makes it possible for BWMeter to distinguish the traffic between Internet and local network. For another, BWMeter can be used to control bandwidth through various of links and speed limitation functions.
BTW, some hardcore web game players ever utilized BWMeter’s capability of disconnecting Internet communication controllably, so as to realize cheating in some online games. Fox example, they can make their character “stealthful” via this tool. And, because BWMeter is not an illegal plug-in, it got widely spread. And the key point is – online game providers have no ability to detect or block it.
// Key Features //
- Graphical and numerical display of bandwidth
- User definable filters for measuring bandwidth
- User definable graphs to visualize bandwidth
- Monitor all network interfaces / adapters
- Monitor and display all traffic on the network
- Filter by network address, port, application, etc.
- Firewall mode (interactive and silent)
- Traffic control, access control and speed limits
- Creates daily, weekly, monthly and yearly statistics
- Shows statistics of other computers running BWMeter
- Alerts and notifications
- Creates statistics of all local network and internet traffic
- Shows hostile internet traffic (hackers, viruses, etc.)
- Statistics can be exported / imported
- Ping support for monitoring web servers, internet connections, etc.
- Easy installation and configuration with default options
- Supports LAN, WAN, VPN, ADSL, xDSL, Modem, Dial-Up, etc.
- Absolute flexibility
- Many options for full customization
// Edition Statement //
AppNee provides the BWMeter multilingual full installers and unlocked files (BWMeter.exe, license.dlc) for Windows 32-bit & 64-bit.
// Installation Notes //
- Download and install BWMeter, do not run it
- Copy the unlocked files to installation directory and overwrite
- Done, enjoy!
// Download URLs //