C++ is developed based on the C language, as a set of object oriented programming, general programming and traditional procedural programming, can be seen as a superset of the C language.
As one of the classic works in computer industry, C++ Primer Plus, 6th Edition expounds the basic concepts and techniques of C++ through a large number of instances in detail and comprehensively. It’s specifically written for C++ beginners (you can be a newbie who just starts from the very beginning, or never learned the C language, or even has not got any programming experience at all) with systematic and detailed content. The book’s structure is arranged reasonably, and explains profound theories in simple words step by step.
The whole book is divided into 18 chapters and 10 appendixes. Each chapter has some practical examples and exercises after class, all of which are very simple but not that easy to finish, in order to enable readers to build a sense of accomplishment and hence arouse their learning interests. C++ Primer Plus, Sixth Edition starts from the basic knowledge of C language, and then on this basis explains the detailed new characteristics of C++. Compared to the vast majority of C/C++ books, C++ Primer Plus, 6th Edition has more clear content, especially for the explanation of some concepts, from which we can see the author’s attentiveness. So it’s really worth perusing, even more this one book is enough for C++ beginning!
When finished reading C++ Primer Plus, Sixth Edition in about half a year time, then you can go to another C++ bible – Thinking in C++. Certainly, a better suggested reading order for C++ is: C++ Primer Plus -> C++ Primer -> Thinking in C++ -> The C++ Programming Language (all of them will released on AppNee one by one).
// Table Of Contents //
- 1: Getting Started with C++
- 2: Setting Out to C++
- 3: Dealing with Data
- 4: Compound Types
- 5: Loops and Relational Expressions
- 6: Branching Statements and Logical Operators
- 7: Functions: C++’s Programming Modules
- 8: Adventures in Functions
- 9: Memory Models and Namespaces
- 10: Objects and Classes
- 11: Working with Classes
- 12: Classes and Dynamic Memory Allocation
- 13: Class Inheritance
- 14: Reusing Code in C++
- 15: Friends, Exceptions, and More
- 16: The string Class and the Standard Template Library
- 17: Input, Output, and Files
- 18: The New C++11 Standard
- A Number Bases
- B C++ Reserved Words
- C The ASCII Character Set
- D Operator Precedence
- E Other Operators
- F The stringTemplate Class
- G The Standard Template Library Methods and Functions
- H Selected Readings and Internet Resources
- I Converting to ISO Standard C++
- J Answers to Chapter Reviews
// Book Example Codes //
// Download URLs //
// Related Posts //
For beginners who want to develop, create their own websites or work on website front-end design, then HTML and CSS are two fundamental programming languages must be mastered - because ...
The Art of Deception is a bestseller about social engineering with nonprofit nature in 2002, written by the world famous hacker Kevin D. Mitnick who is also one of the ...
On many users' computer, it's probably that an EPUB (mobile-specific ebook format) reader is not installed at all. In that case, what we first think of is to convert it ...
Unity (AKA: Unity3D/Unity2D, U3D for short) is currently the most popular multi-platform free game engine developed by Unity Technologies from Denmark (mainly written in C, C++ and C#, and first released in 2005). ...
Code Complete, Second Edition (AKA: Code Complete 2) is a classic about software construction, first written by Steve McConnell more than 20 years ago. This Second Edition is not just ...
In Agile Software Development: Principles, Patterns, and Practices (ASDP: 3P for short), the world-famous software development expert and software engineering master Robert Cecil Martin (AKA: Uncle Bob) will show you ...
Keys to Drawing with Imagination emphasizes practice, the content it covered is as broad as the imagination itself. When finish this book, you will learn how to turn the doodles, ...
CSS: The Definitive Guide, 3rd Edition is an authoritative guide book that people can't miss who like webpage making or web design. It's not just talking about the CSS theory, but also ...
Web Analytics 2.0 is a very classic entry-level book for learning web statistics. It tells a lot of summary of experience based on current industry, makes a painstaking investigation and ...
Here, AppNee collected the series of books of 3ds Max Bible 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014 4 editions written by Kelly L. Murdock and published by Wiley Publishing. All of which are ...
HTML & CSS: The Good Parts HD PDF
The Art of Deception: Controlling the Human Element
[v2.1.0] Epubor ePUB2PDF Converter – Convert EPUB to
[v5.6.1] Unity – Currently most popular multi-platform 3D/2D
Code Complete, 2nd Edition HD PDF, EPUB
Agile Software Development: Principles, Patterns, and Practices HD
Keys to Drawing with Imagination HD PDF
CSS: The Definitive Guide, 3rd Edition HD PDF
Web Analytics 2.0 by Avinash Kaushik HD PDF
Autodesk 3ds Max 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 Bible
- Copy text content from AppNee: You are welcomed to do this, but do remember one thing: leave us a backlink. Otherwise, finally you will destroy our pay and effort, and get yourself blacklisted/banned by the entire SAYS group.
- Download link: Any download link does not work, email us to fix it for you.
- Software version: Want to get newer version of some software, email us.
- Virus scan: Always remember to do this by yourself using VirusTotal or VirSCAN (more trustworthy). Sometimes, we may forget it or get infected with virus.
- Email reply: As long as we could take time out from daily work & study, we would manage to answer every email worth to reply as soon as possible.
- Software recommendation: For excellent software you're finding but we did not share (make sure you searched through AppNee first), please let us know (via the Feedback). Then we will do our best to find all possible resources for you. But, there is no guarantee.
- Warnning: Before asking any questions, you'd better make sure you have read the post through, and do not use a fake email. Besides, never put too much hope on AppNee, or you will be very disappointed.