Maybe you’d like to realize such a scenario on the same computer: use the PC speaker to play music while playing games wearing a headphone. At the same time, let the TV play movie via HDMI connection to your computer…. In this case, CheVolume can perfectly meet your needs. It provides complete control to all audio devices (including sound card and headset).
CheVolume is a very practical and convenient audio controller that allows each program on Windows to has their respective audio volume setting. As a result, you don’t have to install more than one sound card (making sure you have different audio output devices is enough). It is capable of managing the volume of any audio outputs in your system, a bit like a sound console or mixer. Whether it’s a media player, or a web page playing music via web browser, or even some game’s background music, their audio outputs all can be adjusted with ease and efficiency in CheVolume.
// System Requirements //
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable
// Edition Statement //
AppNee provides the CheVolume multilingual portable full registered versions for Windows 32-bit & 64-bit.
// Download URLs //
// Related Posts //
Ikachan is a Cave Story-like, doujin-type underwater cave exploration tiny game written in C++ by Daisuke Amaya (also the developer of Cave Story) of Studio Pixel from Japan, first released in 2000.
K-MAC is a network card MAC address (physical address) modifying tool for Windows. For users who are suffering from network bandwidth limitation or frequent ARP attacks from LAN, this tool can be regarded ...
You may be very clear about which websites your web browser is visiting, but how about the URLs your commonly used programs are accessing? Without a tool, we would lose our bearings ...
If want to clean up the disk partition, you'll need to know which folders take up a lot of space. If don't do this, it is likely to delete many ...
When you rename or delete a file/folder, Windows maybe popup a dialog error message box to show you that "Can't delete files: File is being used by another person or ...
When you play games, watch a movie or listen to music, it is a very troublesome thing for adjusting the sound volume (have to go to the lower right corner ...
White Noise is pretty good for at least 3 scenarios: work, study and sleep. That's, it enables you to be more concentrated and pay more attention to your study; work more ...
TimerQ function is so simple, but practical enough, and after all, it's such lightweight (only 72 KB after decompression), isn't it? You don't need to install, after running TimerQ automatically ...
SWiX (ANA: SWiX Free) is a free SWF file editing software, to be exact, it's a XML-based file editor used to debug and update the SWF file format. With SWiX ...
PrintLayout is a lightweight and free layout designing & printing program from China, specially designed for user interface sketch design of software development's initial stage.
Given that PrintLayout is old and ...
Ikachan – Cave Story-like underwater exploration game
K-MAC – Change MAC address of any network
HTTPNetworkSniffer – Capture and display HTTP request/response package
WinDirStat – Disk usage visual statistics viewer and
Unlocker – Get rid of error message like
Volumouse – Use mouse wheel to control sound
[01.15] All kinds of White Noise in the
TimerQ – Simple and practical countdown timer
SWiX – Free SWF file decompiler, debugger and
PrintLayout – Simple software UI design & printing
- Copy text content from AppNee: You are welcomed to do this, but do remember one thing: leave us a backlink. Otherwise, finally you will destroy our pay and effort, and get yourself blacklisted/banned by the entire SAYS group.
- Download link: Any download link does not work, email us to fix it for you.
- Software version: Want to get newer version of some software, email us.
- Virus scan: Always remember to do this by yourself using VirusTotal or VirSCAN (more trustworthy). Sometimes, we may forget it or get infected with virus.
- Email reply: As long as we could take time out from daily work & study, we would manage to answer every email worth to reply as soon as possible.
- Software recommendation: For excellent software you're finding but we did not share (make sure you searched through AppNee first), please let us know (via the Feedback). Then we will do our best to find all possible resources for you. But, there is no guarantee.
- Warnning: Before asking any questions, you'd better make sure you have read the post through, and do not use a fake email. Besides, never put too much hope on AppNee, or you will be very disappointed.