The quality of software, not only depends on its architecture and project management, but also is closely related with the code’s quality. Bad, untidy code can run normally to some extent, but that will bring potential obstacles to the whole development team, as sure as a gun. As a result, that will greatly increase development time, resources and other costs. This same applies to both agile software development and traditional software development.
The concept came forward in Clean Code: A Handbook of Agile Software Craftsmanship is – code quality is proportional to its cleanliness. Clean code is not only reliable in terms of quality, also lays a good foundation for later maintenance and upgrade. In book, Robert C. Martin gave a series of effective operating practices for clean code based on the authors’ years of experience, which reflected as lines of rules (or called “enlightenment”) along with positive & negative examples from real projects. As long as follow these rules, you can write clean codes, thus effectively improve the quality of code.
In a word, for all programmers who are interested in improving their code quality, when finishing Clean Code: A Handbook of Agile Software Craftsmanship, you will definitely become a better programmer.
// Table Of Contents //
- Chapter 1: Clean Code
- Chapter 2: Meaningful Names
- Chapter 3: Functions
- Chapter 4: Comments
- Chapter 5: Formatting
- Chapter 6: Objects and Data Structures
- Chapter 7: Error Handling
- Chapter 8: Boundaries
- Chapter 9: Unit Tests
- Chapter 10: Classes
- Chapter 11: Systems
- Chapter 12: Emergence
- Chapter 13: Concurrency
- Chapter 14: Successive Refinement
- Chapter 15: JUnit Internals
- Chapter 16: Refactoring SerialDate
- Chapter 17: Smells and Heuristics
- Appendix A: Concurrency II
- Appendix B: org.jfree.date.SerialDate
- Appendix C: Cross References of Heuristics
// Download URLs //
(3.60 MB | Homepage)
// Related Posts //
Do you remember the Super Mary Cat I released before which made by a Japanese folk player (DakaArts)? As one of the most difficult, abnormal and illogical fangames ever. Here release its 3rd version - ...
When talking about OS reinstallation, generally we would think of using CD/DVD or USB flash drive. But if our computer does not equip with a built-in CD/DVD-ROM (because they are ...
Red Giant Magic Bullet Suite is currently the most popular professional color correcting & finishing tools set orienting to film producers. It was designed by experienced colorist and film directors, ...
As one of the most classic arcade shoot 'em up video games from Japan, Raiden series definitely has the most and loyal fans players around the world. To a certain ...
Samurai Shodown V Special (AKA: Samurai Spirits Zero Special, サムライスピリッツ零 SPECIAL) is the enhanced version of Samurai Shodown V, as the ninth work in the classic Samurai Shodown/Samurai Spirits series of arcade fighting ...
Paper Mario World is a fan made Super Mario small flash action game for online play (we made it portable for PC players). As its name, the last few levels in ...
Unity 5 from Zero to Proficiency is a series of Unity tutorial books specially written for absolute game developing beginners. This step-by-step and easy-to-understand, easy-to-follow series of handbooks for Unity ...
Acronis True Image (ATI for short) is an almighty clone/backup & restore/recovery utility working well under both Windows desktop and PE (Preinstallation Environment) with ultra fast speed, high compression ratio and ...
Syobon Action 3 – Sequel of famous challenge
[v2.5] WinToHDD – Direct install, reinstall or clone
[v13.0.3] Red Giant Magic Bullet Suite – Essential
[PCE-CD] Super Raiden ROM + Emulator download
[MAME] Samurai Shodown V (Special) ROM + Emulator
Paper Mario World for PC Portable download
Unity 5 from Zero to Proficiency (Foundations, Beginner,
[v21.0] Acronis True Image – #1 ultra-fast system/partition
- Copy text content from AppNee: You are welcomed to do this, but do remember one thing: leave us a backlink. Otherwise, finally you will destroy our pay and effort, and get yourself blacklisted/banned by the entire SAYS group.
- Download link: Any download link does not work, email us to fix it for you.
- Software version: Want to get newer version of some software, email us.
- Virus scan: Always remember to do this by yourself using VirusTotal or VirSCAN (more trustworthy). Sometimes, we may forget it or get infected with virus.
- Email reply: As long as we could take time out from daily work & study, we would manage to answer every email worth to reply as soon as possible.
- Software recommendation: For excellent software you're finding but we did not share (make sure you searched through AppNee first), please let us know (via the Feedback). Then we will do our best to find all possible resources for you. But, there is no guarantee.
- Warnning: Before asking any questions, you'd better make sure you have read the post through, and do not use a fake email. Besides, never put too much hope on AppNee, or you will be very disappointed.