The hot summer arrives, everywhere is releasing lots of heat, in office, if we can turn off the computer display when it’s idle, not only we can reduce greenhouse gases, but also we can save energy and response to environmental protection.
CloseMonitor allows us immediately (screensaver needs 1 minute at least) to switch the display to an energy saving state (equivalent to closed, not the sleep mode). You can double click to execute it, besides, you can also create a shortcut on the desktop, and then set up a hotkey for it, when need it, just use hotkey to call it.
Why should we use software to turn off the display yet not press the power switch? The reason is that there is not such a switch on any notebooks at all, and the method of folding notebook has some trouble. On the other hand, for desktop computer, i believe that few people are often willing to press the display power switch, right?
// Download URLs //
(733 bytes | No Homepage)
// Related Posts //
The original design intent of Universal Extractor is to provide a simple and convenient way to extract files from installation packages (Inno Setup or Windows Installer package, for example), without ...
For home users, accessing any website has to pass through a local ISP's default DNS servers, which decide whether we can access some websites or not, as well as their ...
Oscar's MultiMon TaskBar is a freeware specially designed for windows switching among multiple monitors.
Because need of my work, generally I have to open two displays: laptop's built-in and external desktop ...
On many users' computer, it's probably that an EPUB (mobile-specific ebook format) reader is not installed at all. In that case, what we first think of is to convert it ...
CDlinux is a mini GNU/Linux distribution, its name is from English words, short for "Compact Distro Linux". It comes with small size but very powerful functions (fastest and easiest) for Wi-Fi ...
GS Auto Clicker (formerly AutoClick) is a tiny and free mouse clicker, designed to realize the automatic mouse clicks. If some games or work needs to click the mouse repetitively, then GS ...
In some conditions, we need/want to close the monitor's power immediately (lowering the screen's brightness is meaningless), rather than waiting for the computer to enter its power saving mode and ...
Tiny Core Linux (short for TCL) is a lightweight to the minimal, tiny Linux operating system with a GUI. It's constructed based on the 3.x version of Linux kernel with ...
Creevity Mp3 Cover Downloader is currently the only one of my favorite MP3 cover (album art) automatic downloading and modifying tool - finally implant cover into MP3 music file. It is freeware and ...
Generally we refer to "16-bit editor" as "hexadecimal editor", said in this way everyone shoud understand what it is used for (often used for modifying software and game programs). Hex-Ed ...
Universal Extractor 2 – Smarter and more efficient
DNS Jumper – Excellent free DNS batch validator
MultiMon TaskBar – Fast and easy switch among
[v2.1.0] Epubor ePUB2PDF Converter – Convert EPUB to
[v0.9.7.1] CDLinux + Minidwep – Ever best way
GS Auto Clicker – Say goodbye to repetitive
Universal Monitor Closer – Shut down power of
Tiny Core Linux – Only 15 MB, world’s
Creevity Mp3 Cover Downloader – Easiest way to
Hex-Ed – Ultra-tiny 32-bit freeware HEX editor
- Copy text content from AppNee: You are welcomed to do this, but do remember one thing: leave us a backlink. Otherwise, finally you will destroy our pay and effort, and get yourself blacklisted/banned by the entire SAYS group.
- Download link: Any download link does not work, email us to fix it for you.
- Software version: Want to get newer version of some software, email us.
- Virus scan: Always remember to do this by yourself using VirusTotal or VirSCAN (more trustworthy). Sometimes, we may forget it or get infected with virus.
- Email reply: As long as we could take time out from daily work & study, we would manage to answer every email worth to reply as soon as possible.
- Software recommendation: For excellent software you're finding but we did not share (make sure you searched through AppNee first), please let us know (via the Feedback). Then we will do our best to find all possible resources for you. But, there is no guarantee.
- Warnning: Before asking any questions, you'd better make sure you have read the post through, and do not use a fake email. Besides, never put too much hope on AppNee, or you will be very disappointed.