IconsExtract is an icon resource extraction applet, it allows to scan all files and folders in your PC, and then extracts the icons and mouse styles stored in EXE, DLL, OCX, CPL or some other files.
Later, you can save the extracted icon as a ICO file (or save the mouse style to a CUR), you are also allowed to copy a single icon image to clipboard. And, all extracted icons have no distortion. Dimension includes 16 x 16, 64 x 64, 256 x 256 and more; Colors includes 16, 32 Bits, 256 and more.
As for how to use these extracted icons, I can think of several usages: custom folder icon, pack file icon and even used for your avatar. BTW, IconsExtract is a separate executable file, it does not need to install or other DLL files.
// Download URLs //
// Related Posts //
Nowadays installing the software has become a very scary thing, i believe everyone is weary of the Bound Setup Mode of many applications, accidentally your computer becomes a farm for ...
Now, more and more people seem very busy every day. But I guess most of us are busy dealing with a bunch of inessential things, instead chronically delay the really ...
As a completely free and lightweight (less than 5 MB) software virtualization/packaging tool for Windows, Enigma Virtual Box is capable of packing all the relevant files/folders of some software into ...
Now WiFi network has covered almost every corner in our life. That means, every smartphone user may need to connect to different WiFi networks in different places. As a result, ...
The C language withstood test of time is absolutely not replaceable by its younger brother C++ (it just has not such ability, unless one day the computer does not use ...
When you play games, watch a movie or listen to music, it is a very troublesome thing for adjusting the sound volume (have to go to the lower right corner ...
As part of the Web standards, CSS has become the indispensable key element in modern Web design. It just looks like simple, but the real master of CSS is not ...
Developing C# applications, there is no better IDE than Microsoft Visual Studio this super fatso (but I do prefer the lightweight and fast Microsoft Visual Studio Express or SharpDevelop, MonoDevelop, ...
LiquidIcon XP is one of the most popular icon editing apps at present, it's small (360kb), portable, easy to use and free of charge.
We can use LiquidIcon XP to extract ...
K-MAC is a network card MAC address (physical address) modifying tool for Windows. For users who are suffering from network bandwidth limitation or frequent ARP attacks from LAN, this tool can be regarded ...
Universal Extractor – Not like setup, make them
[v4.3.3] MyLifeOrganized – Most flexible task/time manager
Enigma Virtual Box – Best free single-executable portable
WiFi Password Reader – View all successfully connected
C: A Reference Manual, 5th Edition HD PDF
Volumouse – Use mouse wheel to control sound
CSS Mastery: Advanced Web Standards Solutions, 2nd Edition
Visual Studio Uninstaller – Forcibly, completely uninstall Visual
LiquidIcon XP – One of the most popular
K-MAC – Change MAC address of any network
- Copy text content from AppNee: You are welcomed to do this, but do remember one thing: leave us a backlink. Otherwise, finally you will destroy our pay and effort, and get yourself blacklisted/banned by the entire SAYS group.
- Download link: Any download link does not work, email us to fix it for you.
- Software version: Want to get newer version of some software, email us.
- Virus scan: Always remember to do this by yourself using VirusTotal or VirSCAN (more trustworthy). Sometimes, we may forget it or get infected with virus.
- Email reply: As long as we could take time out from daily work & study, we would manage to answer every email worth to reply as soon as possible.
- Software recommendation: For excellent software you're finding but we did not share (make sure you searched through AppNee first), please let us know (via the Feedback). Then we will do our best to find all possible resources for you. But, there is no guarantee.
- Warnning: Before asking any questions, you'd better make sure you have read the post through, and do not use a fake email. Besides, never put too much hope on AppNee, or you will be very disappointed.