|This article is the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, please make a footnote with our article link!|
MiniTool Partition Wizard is capable of direct performing a variety of nondestructive operations (does not destroy the data stored in hard drive) to disk partitions without restarting the computer. This includes: modify partition size, copy/clone partition, create/delete/format partition, merge/split partition, move/extend partition, change the drive letter, set active partition, convert the format/file system of partition, hide partition, copy protected data on disk, and so on.
MiniTool Partition Wizard is a concise and user-friendly hard disk (universal for HDD and SSD) partition manager that supports a full rage of Windows OS (including desktop and server editions, both 32-bit and 64-bit), and is compatible to the FAT12/16/32, VFAT, NTFS/NTFS5, Ext2/3/4 file systems with IDE/SCSI/ATA/RAID disk interface. And more than anything, it comes with extremetly comprehensive partition managing functions. BTW, it reminds me of another excellent disk manager – IM-Magic Partition Resizer.
// Pro Edition Key Features //
// Edition Statement //
AppNee provides the MiniTool Partition Wizard Professional/Server/Enterprise/Technician Edition multilingual full installers and all versions universal keygens, as well as along with Bootable CD for Windows 32-bit and 64-bit.
// Installation Notes //
- First of all, uninstall any trial versions in your Windows
- Add the following lines to your hosts file, or run the ‘host blocker.bat’ as administrator instead:
- 0.0.0.0 www.partitionwizard.com
- 0.0.0.0 pas2.partitionwizard.com
- 0.0.0.0 pas2.minitool.com
- 0.0.0.0 pas2.eofsoft.com
- 0.0.0.0 tracking.minitool.com
- Download and install MiniTool Partition Wizard from official site, then launch it
- Run the corresponding keygen, copy the ‘License Code‘ to ‘Registration‘ window and click ‘Register‘
- Copy the ‘Machine Code‘ back to keygen to generate the ‘Activation Code‘, and copy it back to ‘Offline Activation‘ window, then click ‘Activate‘
- All done, enjoy!
// Warning //
The keygens might be falsely reported as Threat: Win32:Malware-gen threat with high severity. Use VirusTotal to make a full, authoritative scan.
*** Please remember: antivirus software is not always right!
// Prompts //
- Before making a bootable media, you should copy the ‘partitionwizard.exe.pek’ file in ‘others’ folder to the installation directory of MiniTool Partition Wizard.
- To change to another edition, just enter “Help/Enter License key”, then repeat steps 4 and 5, that’s all.
- The ‘libeay32.dll’ file is needed for keygens to work.
- All editions of MiniTool Partition Wizard just use the same one setup file.
// Related Links //
- MiniTool Partition Wizard Online Tutorial Guide
- How-to articles about Partition Disk using MiniTool Partition Wizard
// Download URLs //
|For Home & Home Office Users|
|For Business Users|
|For Service Provider|
|Professional Edition||v10.2.1||354 MB|
|All Editions/Versions Universal Keygens (by SND)|
|All Editions||All Versions||984 KB|