OneKey Ghost is a very practical and necessary freeware utility, based on the powerful but discontinued Symantec Norton Ghost 11.x (equivalent to its Windows desktop GUI). With which you can backup and restore any partition (especially for the OS partition) or the whole hard disk under x86 (x64), WinPE, DOS, with just one-click, and all the other things is automatic.
OneKey Ghost supports hard drive installation from ISO file, CD/DVD or GHO format image file in the USB flash disk; supports multi-drive, hybrid hard drives (IDE / SATA / SCSI), mixed partitions (FAT16/FAT32/NTFS/exFAT), not assigned drive letter partition, drive letter confusion, hidden partition and staggered non-Windows partition; supports multi-system and the situation of Windows was not installed in the first partition of the first hard disk. Moreover, it can even detect any hidden partition of the PC brands, and more!
Just remember, be aware of the existence of OneKey Ghost, you will feel as if you had found out some treasure.
// Key Features //
- The default core of Ghost is 11.0.2, Ghost versions can be customized
- The program will do the Backup & Restore operations to the partition of the current system by default, but you can select other partitions
- The program is portable and non-spyware, and will not leave any temporary files to the system
- When backup, you can choose the compression method, customize the size of Sub-volumes, and the default options are “Fast” & “No Split”
- When restore, if you check the “Ghost32 (64)”, it will be prompted whether to check the integrity of the GHO mirror
- You can search the existing GHO, ISO image files in the hard disk according to the conditions, and it supports drag and drop
- When restore, you can ignore the CRC checksum of the Ghost image file
- You can use this program to undo the previous operations
- Support directly using the Ghost32 to clone the partition under Windows, WinPE
- In the address bar drop-down box of the Ghost image file, you can manually enter a custom path to the image file
- In the installation options, you can set the default created “GHOST” directory whether deformity & hidden, and you can also set the last partition to hide or show
- You can search the image file in the deformity directory and double click it to open the appropriate directory, you can search and restore the GHO file in all drives under DOS
- When restore, if you forget the password of the GHO image file, just enter the “OK” to crack
- In the expansion tool items of the tray menu , you can rebuild the master boot record MBR
- Human design of the program, make it more convenient to use, avoids the wrong operation
// Simple Tutorial //
- Run OneKey Ghost 32 bit or 64 bit
- Select the partition or Ghost image file (.GHO) which needs to backup or restore
- Click the “OK” button and all done
*** The program will automatically restart the computer into DOS to backup or restore, and when completed it will automatically re-enter your system.
// Supported OS //
- All Windows platforms on both 32-bit & 64-bit (also includes DOS, Windows NT, Windows PE).
// Warning //
First, v188.8.131.52 is the latest official edition/version of OneKey Ghost (there is no newer version at all, such as v184.108.40.206). While the one you can download from a Chinese website ‘OneKey.Cc’ is really a fake one, it was implanted viruses, reported as Threat: Win32:Malware-gen with high severity.
// Download URLs //
// Related Posts //
We can always find a lot of wonderful Flash video or game works on the Internet. When you need to export some elements you like (such as sound, graphics, ActionScript code) ...
Today, all laptops come with wireless network adapter. At the same time, the huge convenience of wireless network is obvious. But since it is subject to technical bottleneck, the stability ...
GUI Bloopers 2.0: Common User Interface Design Don'ts and Dos describes the often-committed "taboos" for software developers when they design the graphical user interface (GUI), and puts forward the basic ...
FamiTracker is a professional but simple and easy-to-use 8-bit digital music producing freeware for NES/Famicom (FCDS) emulators. It comes with concise UI and powerful features, supports music import/export, automatically generates ...
For home users, accessing any website has to pass through a local ISP's default DNS servers, which decide whether we can access some websites or not, as well as their ...
SrvMan (full name: Windows Service Manager) is a very small but important system services manager from Germany, specially designed for advanced computer users, free to use.
For managing Windows services, it enables users to view, ...
If we know one fact that TechSmith's Snagit is the #1 screenshot/screencast tool on Windows, than for Linux, the king of screen capture software will be Shutter (formerly GScrot) - ...
Project64 (PJ64 for short) is a Nintendo 64 (N64) game console emulator for Windows platform. It has very high game compatibility and dispenses with the BIOS files, allows users to play the ...
7-Data Photo Recovery is a professional and guaranteed multimedia data recoverer with compact UI and simple operation. It can quickly and effectively recover lost, deleted, damaged or formatted photo, image, video ...
WOW MUGEN (short for World Of Warcraft M.U.G.E.N) is a free simply designed small fighting game developed by a fan player from China using the 2D fighting game engine M.U.G.E.N.
WOW Mugen is ...
[v7.4] Sothink SWF Decompiler – Best SWF file
[v4.0] WirelessMon – Monitor, verify and locate Wi-Fi
GUI Bloopers 2.0, 2nd Edition HD PDF download
0CC-FamiTracker – 8-Bit chiptune/digital music constructor
DNS Jumper – Excellent free DNS batch validator
SrvMan – Fully control and manage Windows services
Shutter – #1 feature-rich screenshot tool on Linux
Project64 – Vanward and best Nintendo 64 emulator
7-Data Photo Recovery – Specialized media file recovery
WOW MUGEN – Only Fan-made VS game related
- Copy text content from AppNee: You are welcomed to do this, but do remember one thing: leave us a backlink. Otherwise, finally you will destroy our pay and effort, and get yourself blacklisted/banned by the entire SAYS group.
- Download link: Any download link does not work, email us to fix it for you.
- Software version: Want to get newer version of some software, email us.
- Virus scan: Always remember to do this by yourself using VirusTotal or VirSCAN (more trustworthy). Sometimes, we may forget it or get infected with virus.
- Email reply: As long as we could take time out from daily work & study, we would manage to answer every email worth to reply as soon as possible.
- Software recommendation: For excellent software you're finding but we did not share (make sure you searched through AppNee first), please let us know (via the Feedback). Then we will do our best to find all possible resources for you. But, there is no guarantee.
- Warnning: Before asking any questions, you'd better make sure you have read the post through, and do not use a fake email. Besides, never put too much hope on AppNee, or you will be very disappointed.