Panopreter Basic is a simple TTS (Text-to-Speech) reading & converting freeware using the latest speech synthesis technique. It can be regarded as a good helper for reading text aloud that gives human voice to your various formats of silent electronic documents.
Panopreter Basic can use natural and fluent voice engines (that needs your computer has installed them one by one) to read the words, phrases, paragraphs or articles you input or import from many common documents files (txt, rtf, doc, htm, html, mht) with text content. More than that, it supports multiple voices in dozens of languages, such as English, Chinese, French, German, Spanish, Russian, Japanese and so on. On function, it allows to adjust the voice speed and volume when reading the text aloud.
For another, Panopreter Basic can directly save (i.e. convert to) the text content as audio file in WAV or MP3 format. This makes it possible for us to repeatly listen to them through any media player on computer or MP3 player.
// Key Features //
- Reads txt files, rtf files, web pages, and Microsoft Word documents.
- Reads the characters, words, phrases, or articles that you input in the window.
- Creates audio files in wav and mp3 formats, and supports batch file conversion.
- Highlights the word or sentence being read.
- Allows users to adjust voice speed and volume.
- Plays music when it finishes reading the text.
- Supports a wide variety of languages and voices.
- Multiple languages UI support
- Supports multiple speech/voice engines compatible with Microsoft SAPI 5
// Related Links //
// Download URLs //
(mir | Homepage)
// Related Posts //
Android-x86 (AKA: Android X86) is an unofficial Android Open Source Project (AOSP) started in 2009 by Chih-Wei Huang from Taiwan. The main purpose of this project is to provide a ...
Most modern routers allow you to backup/export its full configuration, and restore them from this file when you need. The router configuration file (like TP-LINK's config.bin, it varies according to ...
PEiD (short for PE iDentifier) is a well-known professional packer/cryptor/compiler detecting tool. It's so powerful that it can detect the types/signatures of almost any PE file packing tools (at present, the number ...
Vector Magic was originally a foolproof online bitmap image vectorization service, as a research project of Artificial Intelligence Laboratory at Stanford University, James Diebel and Jacob Norda was responsible for ...
I believe you must feel the same or similar way - not all favorite music can be found according to their names and then download or buy them. Especially the ones used in video as ...
MemTest is a smal and simple memory testing tool, it can give you a complete memory stability testing through the long time running, as well as the abilities of memory ...
Process Monitor is an advanced Windows OS and application monitoring tool (equivalent of Filemon + Regmon), specially designed for system troubleshooting and malware hunting for experienced users. It's released in the excellent ...
For guys who like to collect and enjoy various hilarious/funny GIF images, one probable trouble is - there seems to be no suitable image browser specially designed for viewing the ...
Mailbird is a small, simple and user-friendly free desktop email client for Windows, written in WPF and C#. It focuses on speed and email productivity, was mainly inspired from the ...
When it comes to optical disc (CD/DVD/Blu-Ray) burning software, AppNee guesses most people will think of Nero (originally called Nero Burning ROM) first! If I regarded it as the big ...
Android-x86 – Install and run Android OS on
RouterPassView – Universal router login password viewer
PEiD – Popular PE packer/cryptor/compiler detector
[v1.15] Vector Magic Desktop Edition – Vectorize any
[v8.6.6] Power Audio Extractor – Extract audio from
MemTest – 13 KB memory stability testing applet
Process Monitor – Microsoft’s official real-time process monitor
InViewer – Lighter and faster GIF animated picture
[v2.3.22] Mailbird – Unusual email client focusing on
[v18.0] Nero – Most popular CD/DVD copier, editor,
- Copy text content from AppNee: You are welcomed to do this, but do remember one thing: leave us a backlink. Otherwise, finally you will destroy our pay and effort, and get yourself blacklisted/banned by the entire SAYS group.
- Download link: Any download link does not work, email us to fix it for you.
- Software version: Want to get newer version of some software, email us.
- Virus scan: Always remember to do this by yourself using VirusTotal or VirSCAN (more trustworthy). Sometimes, we may forget it or get infected with virus.
- Email reply: As long as we could take time out from daily work & study, we would manage to answer every email worth to reply as soon as possible.
- Software recommendation: For excellent software you're finding but we did not share (make sure you searched through AppNee first), please let us know (via the Feedback). Then we will do our best to find all possible resources for you. But, there is no guarantee.
- Warnning: Before asking any questions, you'd better make sure you have read the post through, and do not use a fake email. Besides, never put too much hope on AppNee, or you will be very disappointed.