Retro City Rampage is an 8-bit retro and pixel style action role-playing game developed by Brian Provinciano. It’s mainly inspired from GTA (Grand Theft Auto), has wonderful story line and classic elements from many video games that can be seen everywhere.
From the overall design, in addition to the viewing angle, graphics style and gameplay very similar with GTA on handheld game console, Retro City Rampage is full of the shadow of classic 8-bit video games on FC platform. For example, you can drive vehicles to rush into the enemy base to rescue companions like in Jackal, kill enemies like in Contra, have a high-tech hooked claw in Bionic Commando, or even transform into a guy similar with batman or bomberman. Hence, how can’t such an awesome 8-bit retro game work be attractive for the old players?
// Official Demo Video //
// System Requirements //
// Edition Statement //
This is the Retro City Rampage v1.19 portable full registered version for Windows.
// Related Links //
// Download URLs //
(26.0 MB | Homepage)
// Related Posts //
The research supported by real statistics indicates that, Chrome, its source Chromium and countless homologous varieties browsers have overwhelmingly occupied the market of web browsers. Although this is true and ...
We can download free and beautiful wallpapers everywhere on the Internet, but after frequent changes, I still like the Microsoft's official/default wallpapers best, feel they are just the most perfect and ...
Adobe Premiere is a high-quality video editing software with good compatibility, which can coordinate with Adobe's other products. It is widely used in the production of advertising and television program, ...
Ikachan is a Cave Story-like, doujin-type underwater cave exploration tiny game written in C++ by Daisuke Amaya (also the developer of Cave Story) of Studio Pixel from Japan, first released in 2000.
First, you need to know 3 things about the DNS:
What's DNS (see here)
What benefits can DNS bring us? (below)
How to change your DNS settings (see below 'Related Links')
Public DNS ...
Canabalt was a flash based small game originally published in 2009, and after became popular in multiple platforms, like iOS, Commodore 64, PlayStation Portable, Android, Ouya. It will make you think of the classic series of ...
In this NES/FC classic game collection: 700-in-1, I collected nearly 700 very classic video game ROMs (including emulator) of Nintendo Entertainment System (short for NES, also called Family Computer | Famicom ...
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom is a professional and efficient digital photo managing and post-processing software. It integrated the workflow and processing technique of Pixmantec ApS' RawShooter (from Denmark), and enables you to ...
Tealy & Orangey is a 8-bit high skilled small puzzle game with pixel & retro styles. In a total of 20 levels, the game controls require you to have a ...
Here, AppNee collected the series of books of 3ds Max Bible 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014 4 editions written by Kelly L. Murdock and published by Wiley Publishing. All of which are ...
[v60.0] Latest Portable Versions of Google Chrome &
Microsoft Windows All Editions official-default Wallpapers collection
[v11.0.2] Adobe Premiere Pro CS, CC Portable Full/Lite
Ikachan – Cave Story-like underwater exploration game
[12.10] All the best free public DNS servers
Canabalt HD – Run, run, run!
NES/FC classic game collection: 700-in-1 ROM + Emulator
[v6.8] Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CS, CC Portable Full/Lite
Tealy & Orangey – Double-brain collaboration + accuracy
Autodesk 3ds Max 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 Bible
- Copy text content from AppNee: You are welcomed to do this, but do remember one thing: leave us a backlink. Otherwise, finally you will destroy our pay and effort, and get yourself blacklisted/banned by the entire SAYS group.
- Download link: Any download link does not work, email us to fix it for you.
- Software version: Want to get newer version of some software, email us.
- Virus scan: Always remember to do this by yourself using VirusTotal or VirSCAN (more trustworthy). Sometimes, we may forget it or get infected with virus.
- Email reply: As long as we could take time out from daily work & study, we would manage to answer every email worth to reply as soon as possible.
- Software recommendation: For excellent software you're finding but we did not share (make sure you searched through AppNee first), please let us know (via the Feedback). Then we will do our best to find all possible resources for you. But, there is no guarantee.
- Warnning: Before asking any questions, you'd better make sure you have read the post through, and do not use a fake email. Besides, never put too much hope on AppNee, or you will be very disappointed.