Tealy & Orangey is a 8-bit high skilled small puzzle game with pixel & retro styles. In a total of 20 levels, the game controls require you to have a fairly good agility, left-right brain coordination ability and the accuracy of actions.
The whole game screen is divided into top and bottom two parts, they are similar or relative. Players need to control two balls through two similar but different areas to reach the destination overcoming obstacles at the same time. The game itself gives quite high challenge, moreover, it also provides a timekeeping function, which is another higher challenge – to see how much time you need to clear all stages!
// Download URLs //
// Related Posts //
As a wheel sport game enthusiast, I've been looking for classic works unswervingly. The whole series of Moto Trial Fest gives players a good feeling - full of tension and ...
Bull Run Fever is one Digital Chocolate's early competition game work. The game theme is based on the traditional and crazy festival in Spain - San Fermín, here your goal is ...
VVVVVV is a challenging gravity-based action puzzle game with 8-bit and fantastic styles. Your goal is to explore and escape from this mystical world through adventure.
VVVVVV comes with very nostalgic ...
Accumulate is a very challenging small online flash game. Simply enough but always lets a player fondle admiringly - in fact many classical, popular games just like this, none of ...
Choo Choo Puzzles is an addictive and hard small puzzle game years ago. It is really brain-burning and challenging, belongs to the unique and characteristic game type with high quality.
The final ...
Ikaruga (斑鳩) is a revolutionary vertical scrolling shooting game, originally released for Sega NAOMI, Dreamcast and Nintendo GameCube in 2001 by Treasure (from Japan), and afterward ported to XBLA (XBox Live Arcade) in ...
Keil C51 is an easy-to-learn and easy-to-use C language Single Chip Microcomputer (SCM) programming software (IDE) for all 8051 Microcontroller devices. It is suitable for each level of developers, whether ...
Pacman and Xonix are two classic arcade video games, when combined together they became another nostalgic small game with innovative idea - Pac-Xon (Pacxon), which has Pacman's characters and Xonix's gameplay.
Block Dungeon is a pixel and Shoot 'Em Up style dungeon stay-alive indie game. It's also one of the competitor games in the Ludum Dare 31, under the theme: Entire Game on ...
Camera Mind is a minimalist small game, designed to test your short-term memory ability. The whole gaming process is sort of like using a camera to take photos for memory ...
Moto Trial Fest – Realistic and exciting off-road
Bull Run Fever for PC portable full download
VVVVVV Portable full versions for Win, Mac &
Accumulate – Challenges the limit of reaction speed
Choo Choo Puzzles – Retreat in order to
Ikaruga – Recognized world’s masterpiece of arcade shooter
[v9.56] Keil C51 – C51 microcontrollers development edge
Pac-Xon – Pacman and Xonix in one
Block Dungeon – Pixel style dungeon stay-alive indie
Camera Mind – Challenge your brain’s instant memory
- Copy/reprint content from AppNee: You are welcomed to do this, but do remember one thing: leave us a backlink. Otherwise, finally you will destroy our pay and effort, and get yourself blacklisted/banned by the entire SAYS group.
- Download link: Any download link does not work, email us to fix it for you.
- Software version: Want to get newer version of some software, email us.
- Virus scan: Always remember to do this by yourself using VirusTotal or VirSCAN (more trustworthy). Sometimes, we may forget it or get infected with virus.
- Email reply: As long as we could take time out from daily work & study, we would manage to answer every email worth to reply as soon as possible.
- Software recommendation: For excellent software you're finding but we did not share (make sure you searched through AppNee first), please let us know (via the Feedback). Then we will do our best to find all possible resources for you. But, there is no guarantee.
- Warnning: Before asking any questions, you'd better make sure you have read the post through, and do not use a fake email. Besides, never put too much hope on AppNee, or you will be very disappointed.