|Ⅰ||This article along with all titles and tags are the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, you must add an explicit footnote along with the URL to this article!|
|Ⅱ||Any manual or automated whole-website collecting/crawling behaviors are strictly prohibited.|
|Ⅲ||Any resources shared on AppNee are limited to personal study and research only, any form of commercial behaviors are strictly prohibited. Otherwise, you may receive a variety of copyright complaints and have to deal with them by yourself.|
|Ⅳ||Before using (especially downloading) any resources shared by AppNee, please first go to read our F.A.Q. page more or less. Otherwise, please bear all the consequences by yourself.|
|This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.|
Koumajou Densetsu (AKA: Legend of Scarlet Devil Castle, 紅魔城伝説 緋色の交響曲, こうまじょうでんせつ あけいろのこうきょうきょく) is a series of independent (fan-made) games inspired from Castlevania developed by the fan club Frontier Aja from Japan. It can be seen as the fusion of KONAMI‘s Castlevania series and Toho Project‘s (AKA: TouHou Project, 東方プロジェクト, Touhou Purojekuto, Project Shrine Maiden) series of doujin games.
Both T?h? Project and Frontier Aja are independent doujin game communities from Japan. And Koumajou Densetsu I: Scarlet Symphony (Koumajou Densetsu I: Akeiro no Koukyoukyoku, Legend of Scarlet Devil Castle I: Scarlet Symphony) is actually a secondary creation of doujin game based on the series games of Toho Project with very rich content and Castlevania style. Moreover, in order to keep the original features of Toho Project series, Koumajou Densetsu I was designed into the classic side-scrolling type adventure action game with a total of 8 stages.
Koumajou Densetsu II: Stranger’s Requiem (Koumajou Densetsu II: Yougen no Chingonka, Legend of Scarlet Devil Castle II: Stranger’s Requiem, 紅魔城伝説Ⅱ 妖幻の鎮魂歌, ストレンジャーズ・レクイエム) is the sequel of Koumajou Densetsu I: Scarlet Symphony, which continued the 1st generation of Castlevania style, but changed the game protagonist and main weapons (from whip to knife), supported props/partners up to 7 (of course, they are not allowed to attend at the same time, and need to be chosen before the checkpoints, up to 3).
Although as secondary fan-made game works, we can see that they have released its second edition, which is clearly enough to see their popularity.
// Key Features //
- 8 stages (in each game)
- Original theme song and OST
- 14 professional voice-over artists dubbing for the roles
- Classic and popular cartoon characters
- The whole plot is filled with human voices
- Powerful secondary weapons and skills
- Saving state allowed
- Adjustable life quantities
- Difficulty level is adjustable
- Many enemies and BOSS settings
- Gamepad support
*** Highly recommend using the game pad to play this game, and you are only allowed to set the handle buttons within the config.
// Edition Statement //
AppNee provides the Koumajou Densetsu I & II portable full undamaged versions for Windows, with latest update from official and multiple language files.
// Prompts //
- Mare sure run game under a path with only English name
- For English & French translation files, just extract and copy them to “data\language” folder
- config.exe for setting your game setting from window to fullscreen
- keyconfig.exe to set your keys or game pad setting
- Game Crashes depend on how you set the GPU or CPU for game (that means if your computer doesn’t have GPU then set it to CPU instead
- Recommended to play the game on window mode, because sometimes the game crashes on fullscreen mode (especially with GPU) – for older Windows, just set the game to window mode and CPU
// Download URLs //
|If some download link is missing, and you do need it, just please send an email (along with post link and missing link) to remind us to reupload the missing file for you. And, give us some time to respond.|
|If there is a password for an archive, it should be "appnee.com".|
|Most of the reserved downloads (including the 32-bit version) can be requested to reupload via email.|