|This article is the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, please make a footnote with our article link!|
Advanced RAR Password Recovery (ARPR for short) is my first and favorite RAR archive file password recovery tool. In the era of RAR, its popularity and fame outdistanced any other similar software, when there ware not the all-in-one successor Advanced Archive Password Recovery – both of them are Elcomsoft‘s series of products.
Although has stopped developing for a long time, it still works well on all versions of Windows, because their working principle is the same one – at the moment, there are only two available methods to recovery/extract passwords from the password-protected archive files: brute force and dictionary-based attacks, no other known method. These two approaches can be used for all RAR types and compression methods using AES (Rijndael) 128-bit encryption, e.g., set the password length (range) of the character set used to generate the passwords and many other options.
BTW, if you need dictionaries, keep up with AppNee, because we are ready to a collection post of brute-force dictionaries for various of uses.
// Key Features //
- ARPR has a convenient and easy to use user interface
- ARPR works with one protected file at a time (multiple uses of ARPR is possible)
- all compression methods are supported
- self-extracting archives are supported
- you can select the custom character set for “brute-force” attack
- you can interrupt the program at any time. Resuming is supported
- ARPR can work in the background, using the CPU only when it is in an idle state
- ARPR can utilise either a customizable “brute-force” approach, or an effective dictionary-based approach.
- A multilingual interface is provided
// Edition Statement //
This is the Advanced RAR Password Recovery v1.53 Final multilingual portable full registered version.
// Download URLs //
|v1.53 Final||1.12 MB|