|This article is the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, please make a footnote with our article link!|
AnyToISO is a lightweight, easy-to-use (almost one-click) and universal image file creating, converting and extracting tool.
In addition to being able to create the CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc or any local file/folder to an ISO image file, AnyToISO allows to convert all CD/DVD and archive image formats (BIN, MDF, PDI, CDI, NRG, B5I, IMG, DAA, UIF CD/DVD-ROM…) to our most commonly used ISO format. Moreover, it also enables you to extract any CD/DVD image file format you can find from Internet.
// Key Features //
- Supports all CD/DVD formats popular on the Internet
- Extract/Convert to ISO: NRG, MDF, UIF, DMG, ISZ, BIN, DAA, PDI, CDI, IMG, ZIP, RAR, 7Z, TAR.GZ, TAR.BZ2, … files
- Extract ISO, DMG, XAR, PKG, DEB, RPM… files
- Create ISO from CD/DVD/Blu-ray disks (BIN/CUE also supported)
- Create ISO from files/folders
- Mount any CD/DVD image to your virtual machine
- Integration with Explorer and Apple Finder
- Command line support
- Multiple languages support
// Edition Statement //
AppNee provides the AnyToISO Pro Edition multilingual portable full registered versions for Windows 32-bit & 64-bit. It allows to deal with files greater than a regular CD size – 870 MB.
// Related Links //
// Tips //
- Remember to test whether it’s successful or not after conversion – if you can open or unpack it, that means the conversion was a success.
// Download URLs //
|Pro Edition||v3.7.0||5.98 MB|