|Ⅰ||This article along with all titles and tags are the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, you must add an explicit footnote along with the URL to this article!|
|Ⅱ||Any manual or automated whole-website collecting/crawling behaviors are strictly prohibited.|
|Ⅲ||Any resources shared on AppNee are limited to personal study and research only, any form of commercial behaviors are strictly prohibited. Otherwise, you may receive a variety of copyright complaints and have to deal with them by yourself.|
|Ⅳ||Before using (especially downloading) any resources shared by AppNee, please first go to read our F.A.Q. page more or less. Otherwise, please bear all the consequences by yourself.|
|This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.|
AnyToISO is a lightweight, easy-to-use (almost one-click) and universal image file creating, converting and extracting tool.
In addition to being able to create the CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc or any local file/folder to an ISO image file, AnyToISO allows to convert all CD/DVD and archive image formats (BIN, MDF, PDI, CDI, NRG, B5I, IMG, DAA, UIF CD/DVD-ROM…) to our most commonly used ISO format. Moreover, it also enables you to extract any CD/DVD image file format you can find from Internet.
// Key Features //
- Supports all CD/DVD formats popular on the Internet
- Extract/Convert to ISO: NRG, MDF, UIF, DMG, ISZ, BIN, DAA, PDI, CDI, IMG, ZIP, RAR, 7Z, TAR.GZ, TAR.BZ2, … files
- Extract ISO, DMG, XAR, PKG, DEB, RPM… files
- Create ISO from CD/DVD/Blu-ray disks (BIN/CUE also supported)
- Create ISO from files/folders
- Mount any CD/DVD image to your virtual machine
- Integration with Explorer and Apple Finder
- Command line support
- Multiple languages support
// Edition Statement //
AppNee provides the AnyToISO Professional Edition multilingual portable full registered versions for Windows 32-bit & 64-bit, as well as pre-activated versions for Mac. They allow to deal with files greater than a regular CD size – 870 MB.
// Related Links //
// Prompts //
- Remember to test whether it’s successful or not after conversion – if you can open or unpack it, that means the conversion was a success.
// Download URLs //
|Professional Edition||v3.7.2||reserved||6.07 MB|
|Professional Edition||v3.9.6||11.6 MB|
|If some download link is missing, and you do need it, just please send an email (along with post link and missing link) to remind us to reupload the missing file for you. And, give us some time to respond.|
|If there is a password for an archive, it should be "appnee.com".|
|Most of the reserved downloads (including the 32-bit version) can be requested to reupload via email.|