|This article is the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, please make a footnote with our article link!|
Naval war games are few and far between, the outstanding ones are even scarce. After the release of Sea War: The Battles 2, Battleship Chess is another very old but classic and famous turn-based strategic battleship game that AppNee wants to let some players know.
As a classic, army chess based strategy board game depicting the naval battles, Battleship Chess gives a very tough ordeal for player’s ability of naval war layout. In game players locate in a blue square of ocean background, control a sea fleet to move or attack in this area – according army chess rules.
Battleship Chess is suitable for 1~2 players, adopts the turn-based gameplay. Each round there are many props can be picked up on the map, first obtain these weapons and props can take great advantages.
// Key Features //
- Command 6 types of warships, including 2 types of battleships!
- Win warship upgrades such as better armor, more ammo, and bigger guns.
- Play your battle cards during battle: drop mines, escort merchant ships to safety.
- Launch torpedo attacks from your submarines and destroyers and take out the big boys
- Watch battleships and battlecruisers succumb to your relentless torpedo attacks!
- Use the big guns of your battleships and battlecruisers to pound your enemy into submission.
- Play against computer opponents of varying skill levels and post your high scores online.
- Compete against other players, either online or at the same computer.
- Quick single-battles for those with little time.
- Long multi-battle games for the true armchair admiral.
- Endless replay with randomly generated wars and battles.
// Official Demo Video //
// Edition Statement //
This is the Battleship Chess v2.2 Final portable full registered version.
// Supported OS //
Windows 95/98/Me/XP/2000/NT/Vista, for higher OS, try to run it under compatible mode.
// Related Links //
- Battleship Chess Official Video Trailer (WMV)
- Battleship Chess User’s Guide (PDF)
- Battleship Chess High Scores
// Download URLs //
(9.9 MB | Homepage)